Ranged DPS Janna!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jpeg

11-05-2009

personally i perfer melee DPS janna. but that is just me.

anyway good post, seems interesting and worth a try.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2009

i would recommend against infinity edge. trinifty force is probably higher in priority.

if you had a rod of ages, you can run into middle of a group and split them up. letting your allies pick them off one by one. that's what refallen likes to do (#3 player who uses janna relatively often.) he stuns them first, then walks in, and monsoons.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg420 View Post
personally i perfer melee DPS janna. but that is just me.

anyway good post, seems interesting and worth a try.
janna can't melee.

Xocolatl

11-05-2009

Stun?
You mean Howling Gale (the toss up)? Hmm..sounds interesting. I normally use Monsoon for defensive purpose only, but that seems like an interesting way of using it too.

Bait

11-05-2009

yup. his team usually has an amumu for the extra time for him to do that though.

i do warn you that he prolly doesn't pick janna because he thinks it's good. he probably picks it for fun.

RyuuKitten

11-06-2009

This seems like a waste of a slot, honestly. But I will try it before saying it is.

Jpeg

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
janna can't melee.

wait, what? so why does the title speciy "ranged"? that doesn't make since.

Bait

11-06-2009

she is a "ranged" because she has a ranged auto-attack. we use the term melee for those with close ranged attacks.

Crazy Demon

11-06-2009

Oh boy, I'm going to try this out as soon as I get out of work. It looks like it could actually work xD

Catmuffins

11-06-2009

what about sheen/trinity force. have you tried those out? seems like it would go along really well with zephyr and high attack damage.