Advice and Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Private HyunJ

04-08-2013

Hello Players

I've been playing a lot of ranked games these couple of months and I can say I'm a pretty good ADC, but I feel that I'm stuck in ELO hell (even though I hate using this term). These past months I've been in Bronze III then dropping to Bronze IV promoted to Bronze III and then repeat.

Here is my LoLKing

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32587722

Can any of you note what I am doing incorrectly and if so could you please tell me ways to improve (I try not to use the excuse of teammates being bad)?

Much is appreciated players and hopefully I can improve from my mistakes.

Selcopa

04-08-2013

Without going over your replays of actual games its hard to pinpoint exactly whats going on. I mean I can look at your match history and see that you aren't quite farming well enough(you easily could have more cs), but without watching the games I don't know why you aren't getting enough farm.

Your best bet is to hire a coach to observe you and give you a professional look over, you can look over your own games if you want and you might find patterns you do wrong, but the fastest way to start improving is to hire a coach to quickly identify and teach you how to fix your mistakes.

Cavo

04-08-2013

CSing is probably the most basic and necesary part of playing an ADC. ADC's are item dependent, which means they need to farm hard to get those items going as quickly as possible. Your cs is very low compared to what it should be in almost all the games on your history. So the very first thing you need to do before you even think about trying to fix the other crucial aspects of playing an ADC (such as correct positioning, which is something I've never seen from an adc in bronze tier) you really need to work on your last hitting and making sure you get farmed up.

Also some of your item choices are strange. The most obvious one would be the thornmail you got on jayce. Thornmail has got to be one of the worst items in the game, and it got even worse with the re-distribution of gold costs for amor/resist items. There's no reason to build a defensive item like that on jayce. And if you really do need higher survivability, health is your friend, not thornmail...ever.

EDIT: DAMIT SELCOPA YOU COPIED ME BUT DID IT BEFORE I POSTED SOMEHOW. He's like a forum ninja or something.

Private HyunJ

04-09-2013

Are all my items in all of my matches strange?

TooBeastIy

04-09-2013

Some items are strange but thats not the main prob. you need to work on last hitting, one you get somewhat decent at it then focus on other things but that's the basic of the basic for any lane

Private HyunJ

04-09-2013

Thanks for the advice guys, really appreciate it.

Good luck to myself in Solo Queue

Tál

04-09-2013

blade of the ruined king isnt perfect for MF, you need to be getting damage not a proc item or an activated one.

Most of your damage in teamfights will come from the ultimate