101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyurian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredbr1nger View Post
You are not PRO enough to handle old Invoker's 27 spell kit.

(I'm not either...)
They whittled it down to 10 for a reason.

Rihaku

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Aside from this combo mechanic.
There are some champions that can be considered having some combo mechanics. For example: Lux, Orianna, Veigar, Brand, Anivia.

Aemys

07-06-2012

It would be cool if her passive gives her buffs/affects her gameplay based on the terrain she's standing on. For example, she gains hp regen when in river and turns one of her abilities into a slow, whereas if she's on grass she gains mp regen (or something) and that ability becomes a snare. The other terrains would be stone, bushes, grass, dirt.

Just food for thought. :3

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

Here's a good question. Does she use mana?

Morello

Lead Designer

07-06-2012
17 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
But then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
I lol'd

Lyanna Stark

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Not the thread for it, and I've said what I'm going to say about it until I have a new update.
How about an idea of how much longer this is going to take?

Because frankly, it's just hilariously sad now.

Ltomato

07-06-2012

Maybe you have to spread creep or something along the ground, then you can cast spells along it as you wish. That would be interesting.

Ueber

07-06-2012

I think what Morello is hinting at is an all new mechanism of ability selection and cool down. The new hero has 4 "plots," QWER. Upon leveling an ability, the player begins to accumulate "seeds" of each ability at a regular interval--think Teemo mushrooms or Corki's missiles. The player then plants available seed in one of these four plots. After a skill specific germination timer, the player can "harvest," or use, their ability! But be wary! Wait too long to use an ability and it'll wither away and you'll have to re-plant it!

Just think about the massive, cross-platform appeal the new hero has! Bringing the incredible popularity of Farmville and LoL together, one hero at a time!

ipodjockey

07-06-2012

I now know what my soon to be 6300 ip will buy!

MrCoyote

07-06-2012

Hmmm, she reminds me of Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Let me try some guesses...she has a skill that puts a "Leech Seed" on a champion, gaining life over time, and aplying dot, and depending on the next skill she uses, the seed grows into a tree (heavy damage), or some poison **** (stun, or other cc)...idk...she looks cool, I like Kurama