101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masteq

07-10-2012

Okay, here's what I think her abilities are from what I can get from the information.

Q - Plants a seed in the ground. Does nothing unless augmented with her other abilities
W - Uses a seed and snares all units in place, doing moderate damage
E - Uses a seed and does high damage and slows
R - Consumes all seeds in a certain range and stuns all enemies effected.

Close Morello?

pofreak36

07-10-2012

I think the we all need one more hint dont you guys agree

Deathbringeer

07-10-2012

Uncle Morello, will Zyra counter anivia ? d:

Borand

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malurth View Post
He's...kinda right though.

IMO:

- Jayce: Pretty boring and and just feels kinda bad to play. His knockback is really fun, and when playing him I verbally yell BRING DOWN THE HAMMER at every given opportunity to create my own fun, but that's about it.
- Draven: In a bubble he's fun. In a competitive game he's not. The mini-game is a liability.
- Darius: Fun, but no mobility + no sustain + no escape of any kind = gets shut down incredibly hard if they try. Also mana costs qq
- Varus: Boring, generic. Q is kinda fun, but it's more annoying to play against than fun to use given its range.
- Hecarim: He seems pretty fun actually, but on release he kind of sucked and I haven't played him since so I'm kind of biased. At the time not much fun because he wasn't good. I might get him soon, my friend's been playing him a lot and having a blast.
- Lulu: 6300 IP support that's not that good. gg
- Fiora: PENTIAMAAAAAT okay she's really fun, but she's also not good at all. If you get behind you're useless. I got my second ever pentakill when trying her for the first time on free week. looool
- Nautilus: Was a lot of fun, then nerfed into the ground, now not fun.
- Ziggs: Unreliable AP mid among like 20 reliable AP mids. Not that much fun in the first place. Pass.
- Sejuani: Hey look, it's a terrible version of Amumu that's not fun!
- Viktor: Pretty fun, I guess, but has the AP mid syndrome of not being OP or super fun, which disqualifies him.
- Ahri: Low cooldowns spells that don't really do anything barring charm. zzz. More annoying to play against than fun to play as.
- Volibear: Bad jungler, poor top laner. Massive healbaits can be really fun, but again, probably just more annoying to play against. I instabought him because I thought his kit combined a bunch of aspects to make him a badass armored bear, then found out all I can really do is fling and autoattack.
- Fizz: This is a good one. Xyph needs to do more champs. Naut/Lulu are fun too, they just have stipulations that hamper them. Fizz too, melee range and high mana costs makes his pre-6 kind of a nightmare. After that it's hilarious fun. Still though, he basically has a godly midgame and a poor early/late.
- Shyvana: Pretty fun until the nerfs. Now it takes the whole game to build core items (mercs, HoG, phage, wit's/aegis) and you can't really do much at any point. Sometimes, I go legendary with her...and I still don't feel like I'm doing much. Still, a fast clear jungler with no mana costs? Sign me up!
- Graves: Hey look guys, I'm a jack of all trades with burst damage. Smokescreen is WAY less fun to use than anti-fun to be hit by. Meh. Better than the other recent ranged ADs though.
- Xerath: This guy is zero fun to use and very annoying to play against. Who designed this guy, seriously?
- Riven: I thought she'd be my bff, since I have a ***** for no-mana-costs and free shields and stuns and aggressive play and all that, but for some reason I just don't like her. Probably because none of her abilities really feel like they have high impact. She just gets to spam them all day which is what allows her to win. Also plz nerf she can win or tie every top lane. Solid effort, Xyph, but not as much fun as Renekton!
- Talon: Would be a ton of fun if he didn't suck. Also you need to either make his passive work with silence or make his silenceblink also slow a little. His optimal use combo (E + W + AA + Q) feels terrible, and if you changed it like above his optimal combo would be E + AA + Q +W which would be awesome. Suffers from lack of AD caster itemization, too short a silence, somewhat too high mana costs, an un-fun optimal damage combo, and just being outclassed by other assassins. He's got the potential though.
- Skarner: Xerath syndrome. Zero fun, extremely annoying to play against. E is useless, Q is tiny range and takes two to slow, and that's all he can do until he gets his ult, which is probably the least fun pull move in the game. Playing against, he tanky permaslows you and pulls you into his team, which is just incredibly annoying.

We need more super fun champs like Mordekaiser/Lee Sin/Lux/Brand/Warwick.
You are right at some points, but heck... You literally hate almost everything that comes out.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

sounds like a champ that will be op on release only to get nerfed to xin level after 5 million 600 elo summoners cry on teh forums.

Archparagon

07-10-2012

She's a human shaped Venusaur!

Zyra casts Razor Leaf...It's Super Effective!!!
Zyra is charging her Solar Beam!!

I'm actually really excited for a champ that's got a different play style. The last couple champs have been kinda stale as far as play goes. i know you guys were trying some new stuff like catching Draven's axes but Draven, Darius and Varus just feel kinda like cookie cutter champs.

I'm excited to try out Jayce (new job and 8 week-old baby keeps me off the game a lot) because I really like Troll Warlords play style in DotA and Jayce reminds me of that. I got to play a match against him where I demolished him but I'm gonna blame that on him still being new and people sometimes take a while to get a feel for a champ and I played one of my favs.

I know earlier I made a joke about her being like Invoker but I hope she's not cuz I'm not an Invoker fan (but my brothers swear by him). Over all though I'm really satisfied with the game (started between Xerath and Graves). I should have listened to my brother when he tried to get me to play back in 2010 after the Akali release. I think if he had explained the game a little better I would have jumped on board (he did a really bad job of explaining IP and how to get new champs)

RiaRis

07-10-2012

One of her abilities, if it created a vine that shoots out would it create a wall if it connects with a wall or just over an area like anivias? And would it do damage and slow if someone walked through it rather than lowering armor and magic resist, or just stopping them.

Ðëmön

07-10-2012

what about fking eve,tryndamere,nasus,xin,garen

confusedalot

07-10-2012

Morello you understand that now that you have said it, it can not be unheard. If jungling is mentioned in the Champion spotlight, you must replace the word "Jungling" with "jangling"

ZeroJager

07-10-2012

I will go out on a limb and say that the seed grows into a tree that drops fruit similar to health relics/other buffs. Probably won't happen but it would be pretty neat nonetheless.