101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Rahmani

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I'm a Charr man.
yessss

DrSec

07-08-2012

Morello I got one idea for her passive!
When Zyra enter in the bush, the bush grab the foot of every enemie in the bush for 1.0 second and they cant move.(CD:3 seconds)

Lord Catbug

Recruiter

07-08-2012

Question- as far as iv seen shell have some sort bud/plant shell be able to put down, when she uses an ability to interact with the bud the it can take different effects such as aOe damage or some for of cc. But my question is will she be able to place more than 1 bud at a time to chain her abilites. Such as placeing multiple teemo shrooms "Obviously not as much as teemo" but being able to hit off her abilites to creat some forms of traps or combos.

Apocagenocitis

07-08-2012

Quote:
No, I think Invoker's a hot mess (and so does his designer Guinsoo) :P

What else could this mean?
Guinsoo used to be my favorite champion designer, amazing how in one post he went from my favorite to my most hated...

UsoRemix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Quote:
She's a mage, but might be able to play outside mid in the current meta. Depends on how balance ends up for that.
So beefy like ryze with more of sustained damage rather than huge burst? because ryze can top or mid, depending on line ups. I love mages and hope this one is the one that catches me. Victor was such a disapointment for me...ult is so underwhelming...Zyra though sounds amazing!

BlazingHaken

07-08-2012

What's her lore going to be like? Is she going to be influenced by Demecia, Noxus or some other country/nation?

DrRomance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Quote:
Not the thread for it, and I've said what I'm going to say about it until I have a new update.
Oh Morello, kiss me!

Ask H3carim

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by morello View Post
i'd say a 7 second stun is basically a one-shot kill other moba have done that...hehe
lol

xXLegIendXx

07-08-2012

Quote:
While I maintain that Jayce's whole weapon-transforming thing is really fun, it's really not about some big mega-release milestone. It's a nice round number, sure, but I think it'd be kind of ****ty of us if we were holding something back for this that we'd had been capable of doing previously.

I kind of see it as every champion needs to be a milestone of some kind - just trying to do something we hadn't done before in regards to gameplay, art, lore, or any mixture of them. I'll talk more about a couple of the big issues (monsters, why 3 masculine-style males so close) in a future post, but for this I wanna focus on the specific "champ 100 thing." I feel if there was something more special we could have done here, why aren't we doing that for every champion?

I actually did a quick interview for a cool little video that takes a look back at our first 100 champions...it shows some of the process we use and a bit of revealing the man behind the curtain. I think that goes live next week.

So, I probably shouldn't do this, but what the Hell. I'm really stoked about champion 101 too because I got to work much much more directly on it than I usually do and it's an archetype I think we've needed. I'll....plant a little teaser for you.

(Hint, she's not made of flesh):
I'm really looking forward to seeing this video!

Gloriousagia

07-08-2012

Quote:
No, I think Invoker's a hot mess (and so does his designer Guinsoo) :P

What else could this mean?
I resent that statement. Invoker was my absolute favorite dota champ just because of the discovery with his abilities, and the enormous skill required to make him viable.