101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Bronas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

I'm thinking that she drops diffrent plants and there are made walls with diffrent effects when you pass them between those plants.

Like Q-wallofdmg-W-wallofslow-E if you drop them next to each other.

If not, thats still a cool mechanic, huh.

Loafers4Gophers

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
She's a mage, but might be able to play outside mid in the current meta. Depends on how balance ends up for that.
Unless she's a major disappointment (given the pressure, I hardly think she will), she'll become my first 6.k IP champ!

Narog

07-08-2012

maokai is happy about this new plant female champ

Cyzyk

07-08-2012

A new AP, aimed at being mid.

Betcha that Phreak will jungle her, and I'll run her 0CS bot.

Numalex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Quote:
She's a mage, but might be able to play outside mid in the current meta. Depends on how balance ends up for that.
You sir are killing me! I been waiting for a new champ to intrest me since lulu.... and you are just holding her over our heads.

ARG Anticipation is killing me.

Freohr

Recruiter

07-08-2012

I think the real question here is will she be playable as a 0cs support? Because I really hope so ^_^

ArlanKels

07-08-2012

Quote:

Have you played her and attempted to balance her for any of the maps besides Summoner's Rift?

If so what champions does she tend to stack up equally with in terms of the other maps?

How do you feel about her power overall on all maps?

Do you think you could have done something with her besides whatever it is you're already doing?

Only Tristana

07-08-2012

Quote:
Warmer....
I bet she, like, swings vines around, and can attach them to heroes and combo from there. There's gonna be vines swinging everywhere

Urf Bender

07-08-2012

Quote:
I lol'd
Avatar fan? I like you a little more now Morello.

darkhellion111

07-08-2012

Morello, i really hope you guys put real effort into this champion. the last oh i dunno, 20 releases haven't been showing much of any effort. i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but if you fail with this one(my money is going to go with you guys will find some way of botching this) i'm just going to laugh hysterically, remove what little confidence i had in the champ design team, and then question everything you do.

basically what i'm getting at is DONT FAIL WITH THIS CHAMPION RELEASE. if you fail with this release, there is only one way you could even possibly regain my confidence is introduce a champion that resembles the sacred warrior from dota.