Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo Hell Exists!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

???

07-02-2012

In my personal opinion gaining elo around the lower ranges possibly 1000-1350s is based on LUCK, SKILL, and KEEPING THE TEAM TOGETHER.

In Elo Hell expect to see these type of people.
- People who just say **** you out of nowhere.
- Feeders
- Trolls
(Feel free to suggest more)

What I do
When I'm a jungler, I usually just ward their lane if they don't ward their lane. I try to be a babysitter for everyone if they don't ward. I usually try to counter jungle too but that's only if the team could possibly come with me or unless it is safe. I also keep track of buff time, and when a lane is feeding I usually try to help but if all lanes are denied I go to camp the lane that will have the biggest comeback late game. What I'm trying to say is I'm pretty sure I don't belong around 1100s, you might say people in high elo can carry themselves out but I'm not him/her. I just want to be in my elo range, I want to play competively and have one of those close games.

Sorry for making my post informative, at first I was going to explain why elo hell exists then I just started venting. :P