Jungler favorites

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yisk

07-06-2012

Nocturne is very strong right, but the enemy will ward like crazy so you'll need to lane-gank with is ult.
My personal favorite is Trundle, he has very good sustain in the jungle and and block half of the enemy team off in team fights so you can focus 3 people the move on to the other two with his wall. He can also be build extremely beefy or off tank damage.

sexyfunkymonkie

07-06-2012

Trundle is one of the most underrated champs in the game.
Lee Sin/Nocturne are great assassin types.
Nautilus/Maokai are strong gankers if you want to go a more tanky route.
Warwick is probably one of the easiest if you are new to jungling.

It all depends on what kind of jungler you want to play. I recommend trying a few out and seeing which ones you like the most.

07-06-2012

I think Jarvan is a strong jungler with decent jungling speed, but superior ganks level 2, and unstoppable ganks at 6. He doesnt have sustain, but people over look his passive which is almost as strong as the effects of a madreds razors. His E-Q combo is his main ganking tool, and if they flash away then you can ult which guarantees you and your teammates plenty of time for free damage. Usually a gank bot will have them dead before your ult crumbles, and if there is a stun or cc (works very well with taric and wukong) ur E-Q combo will be ready again after your ult.

Weenis Too

07-06-2012

depends on ur team

jloysnenph

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnFirinne View Post
My favorite jungler by far is Nautilus. With a competent damage dealing team he will shut down the other team forever.
God I need help with my nautilus jungle. What abilities and items do you start with?

The couple times i tried I was so fat and slow in the jungle i got owned :P.