Post your AMAZING BAron steals here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

undead gman

07-03-2012

My only baron steal was earlier this week. I was playing as Kog'Maw. My team tried to baron even though I told them not to because all of the enemy team was up. Well we ended up getting ganked at Baron. I flashed over the wall to safety while they slaughtered my team (pretty pathetic huh?). Well after they killed my team they started attacking Baron while I sat in the bush above the den. They got Baron low and I started spamming my ult. I ended up stealing Baron and getting a quadra kill soon afterwards and carried the team to victory.

Vizzlepeez

07-03-2012

Mine are epic only in the sense they are game changers. Twice in the last week or so ive jumped with my q as lee sin and jumped back over with my shield after smite stealing baron. Im not bragging but ive almost mastered this trick with both baron and drag cuz its too easy with lee lol you are just in and out so quick they dont know what hit them

Makkenji

07-03-2012

Well, my first Baron steal was with Morgana's Tormented Soil. Twas an epic moment that turned the tides of the match. Second steal involved Ashe and her ulti . The only difference between this steal and all the other Ashe steals is I didn't know they were baroning . Fired my arrow from my base, across the map, aiming for the low Warwick in top lane. Misjudged the line and killed Baron instead. XD

Cruzito6900

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

You guys are a bunch of asses lol..

Arlunn

07-03-2012

I have stolen it about 3 time using Ap nid....

Shottymaster

07-04-2012

My favorite was with Kog'Maw's ult, their jungler used Smite a half second too early so I popped off a lucky shot from behind the Baron enclosure, then flashed in a quadrakilled them for an ace (their Renekton had died in a fight before they went to Baron).

Deophobic

07-04-2012

I think my only good one was with Ziggs. We just had a team fight and lost 3 while they lost none. They were all under half HP and decided to baron. I ran to our blue to secure it, While doing it I lobbed my ultimate. It killed 3 of them and stole baron.

I have tried the same trick multiple times and have yet to steal it like that again.

Trenta

07-04-2012

Well, I was playing AP Janna for the first time. I was like "they are probably doing baron". We didn't have it warded. Anyway, I start up a tornado and think about who they have. So bam, released the tornado, then we have baron. We ended up winning when I do some sick damage with my skills and throw out some 800 shields. I also 2 shot Vayne with tornado and zephyr, we shared a lol and a gg.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/565385/

An Platypus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

my friend was going full idiot mode and was standing with the enemy team killing baron (i guess the enemy didn't realize he was on the blue team) as varus and he got the last hit, but died before getting away

rusaerooster

07-04-2012

An eve stealing baron with ONE hate spike