Post your AMAZING BAron steals here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exotic3s

07-02-2012

OKay I would love to hear what you have to say but this was my story happened yesterday.....

So I was running around the jungle on my Yeti. As the game went into full speed right off the start. I told my team to go BAron shich you know they don't type or ping for about a minute so every champ was in mid. BEsides our trynda was bot. SO it was a 4v5. We ended up losing that team fight but I was bale to get me and Kayle out of there in time ...

I knew they were going to Baron. SO I told my dead team and my Kayle that was healing. Cho Zil and ez were at Baron I was in the little circle Bush. After about 4 seconds I flashed in and than bit the baron ulted with my ult going of almost killing the baron now only ez hitting the baron and with one final blow I hit it with smite as I died.

This was the most awesome BAron steal I have seen/heard of. Also it was my first ^_^

Also that Baron still was what made us win even though we were ahead We would just abrely win team fights.

Jokapwn

07-02-2012

Nice man. Mine was not epic. I was just walking up from mind lane to top lane from purple side jungle, placed a ward in the baron den, saw them doing baron, got grabbed by Blitzcrank, smited baron as Jax, placed another ward in the jungle and hopped away. oh wait, then I /loled cuz I thought I was hilarious.

Exotic3s

07-02-2012

lol nice.

Oshiet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

My friend was playing Teemo one time and, after getting our butts handed to us, he went to Baron, flashed in, hit and poisoned it, stole it then died. Needless to say, that led to our win.

Propheciah

07-02-2012

Only time I ever stole Baron was from my fountain with an Ezreal ult. I rofl'd.

UpgradeGaming

07-02-2012

my friend pulled a pantheon dubstep which is when you ult on baron kill it then flash out

Epicpies

07-02-2012

I was playing with a friend and 3 people on our team went AFK, so it was just me and him left playing as Lux and Ezreal, and the other team went to baron then would have pushed for the win, but we double ulted baron and stole it, and then stopped them from pushing in a 2v5 for about 10-15 minutes by ulting every wave that came so they couldn't push.

Reevezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

I've stolen Baron heaps of times with Lee Sin, there is a nack to it after a while you can tell when to jump in.

Q in Smite and ward dash out before the other team figures out what happened.

I The Penetrator

Senior Recruiter

07-03-2012

AP/tank alistar headbut for 300 dmg. ive done a few others too but that is the one i remember the most

Quick Rawr

07-03-2012

I have only stolen it a few times, but my favourite was the first game I was jungling with Lee Sin when it was free week. They were doing baron so I sat on the edge waiting then Q + Q'd in smite and then W'd back to my ward on the other side. I felt like a pro doing that haha. I know that I didn't do the best the rest of the game, but this game led me to save up for Lee Sin next. It was so exhilarating (: