Looking For Duo Queue Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

07-02-2012

What's up guys, I am posting on forums looking for a duo queue support as I have had enough playing with a random person who can only support as someone so terrible such as teemo, or nid. Like yes, sure they can support... but it's terrible!

I am 1400 elo, looking for someone who can support a decent variety of support champs.
Mainly: Taric, Leona, Sona, Soraka, Janna

I main AD bot for a ranked team, so that's the reason I hardly play elsewhere. Yes I can play other roles, but I prefer not too.

Message me ingame, You must have a mic and some sort of communication program.
Skype, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, Mumble, etc

SLiMThuGGiN

07-02-2012

i main blitz support, will play a practice game if interested hit me up here or in game

07-02-2012

Added you bro, You are offline. Still looking!

Thunder Titz

07-02-2012

Whoa, for a second I thought you said you wanted a horrible support like Teemo and Nid and got my hopes up . Ah well, maybe I'll have better luck next time.

07-02-2012

Well you just got my hopes up making me thing I had someone to play with. Ah, well maybe next time Thanks anyway.

Sillvir

07-02-2012

I know Janna, Sona, and Soraka support well and learning Alistar support =) I have no ranking though so that may displease you.

07-02-2012

I am fine with that, everybody starts somewhere. Aslong as you have experience with supporting. I'll send you a request ingame. Thanks Still looking guys.!

HurrDurrWarrior

07-02-2012

i play all those champs fairly decently, went up to 1414 elo using only support... then dropped down again lol... give me an add if you're interested we can practise in normals first if you want

Larm

07-02-2012

I am sitting at only 1431 right now trying ot get to gold. Add me in game and we can queue up and give it a try.

B SIDE

07-03-2012

xx B SIDE xx

Add me. I'll be online later tonight. I play every support but Soraka and Lux.