Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

help with vayne please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DinoTheRhino

07-02-2012

so i just bought vayne today and played two rounds with her. HER DAMAGE IS INSANE and i carried both games. but shes so squishy and gets bursted down so easily when people focus on her. any tips on how to stay alive .____.?

Fluffyknowsyou

07-02-2012

Don't initiate any fights
Watch out for oracles or lee's E
Get a GA
Get Banshee's veil if you think stopping a spell will help
Get mercury treads for reduced crow control effects

roughneck65

07-02-2012

if your getting focused use your ult/tumble to get some breathing room.

mattyrose2

07-02-2012

-Summoner spells, Take flash or Ghost (I prefer flash) maybe a heal if your support doesn't have one.

-Q!!!! Tumble is great for dodging skill-shots like Lux/Morgana bind or Orianna's balls... (Takes some practice)

-Make sure you have good positioning, Positioning is EVERYTHING so think about where you are.

-Never initiate team fights...that's your tanks job.

-Consider grabbing a Frozen Mallet. With a Phantom Dancer, I.E and Frozen mallet you have good attack speed for kiteing which means you can escape from sticky situations: Ult>Tumble>Auto-attack, gives you nice distance as well as slowing the enemy. Continuing to kite allows you to take less damage as well as keeping them slowed. If it's a 1v1 fight and you get them low enough to kill then turn to kill but remember you're RANGED so don't go balls deep till the kill can be secured.

-Boots...I sometimes like to grab Boots of swiftness when you've finished your build you'll hopefully have a phantom dancer or two...so there is your attack speed which means you don't really need berserker's greaves. With Boots of Swiftness+Passive+P.D+Frozen Mallet you have amazing kiteing capabilities. When you press R no one can escape and YOU GET KILLS!!

Hoped this helped

Back to my classwork now :/

Oca

07-02-2012

If you don't want to sacrifice damage for survivability then you just have build like a squishy and act like a squishy. Since she is a close range ADC, your team should be aggressive to get you in range.

If you are in trouble you will have to resort to leaving the fight, resulting a likely defeat of your team, but it's better than 4 die than 5.