Lulu Support - A good support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

9999999999 HP

07-02-2012

Is Lulu a good support to play? I keep trying to practice with her but I end up losing anyhow. I try harassing early game with my E and autoattacks but I just get CCed and outranged. Also late game it feels like I'm not really helping.

Kavrae

07-02-2012

My words may not hold much weight at the moment, but I tend to play mostly support. Lulu is by far my favorite and most successful support character. I'm able to be incredibly obnoxious with harassment and shields, while Polymorph and her Ult are amazing in late-game team fights. Unfortunately, your effectiveness is a little more difficult to analyze than the K/D and CS of a carry.

Careful

07-02-2012

I believe she's great. Her poke/harass is so incredibly annoying, and she has two cc's, a shield, a speed up, etc. Her ult also helps with initiation in end game team fights.

9999999999 HP

07-02-2012

So how do you do good with Lulu?

Shinako

07-02-2012

I would say harrassing with Q is easier to do since it has longer range. Save the E for shielding yourself or your carry.

Sacrolicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

The speed and AP boost is incredible, most people forget about it and mostly squirrel

9999999999 HP

07-02-2012

The most dumb thing about Lulu as well is her movement speed. She's so easy to gank and kill because of the lack of speed.

9999999999 HP

07-02-2012

bump

ooo Sick Boy ooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Get Taric, he's so much more useful for the entire team plus he's also a tank. Best support imo.

TeknoWizard

07-02-2012

The only reason that I don't like her and would never play her, is the fact that her only sustained CC is also the only escape tool. So if you go for a kill, you have no escapes.