Bake-off! (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

07-02-2012

Mogana steps out of the storeroom, wearing her chef's hat, apron, an d cooking gown. Two giant tables have been set up outside the store, facing each other. Every possible cooking utensil is laid delicately on their surfaces. A giant store has been placed in the center, surrounded by several smaller tables with all manner of ingredients. A podium has been placed north of the stove, and a great many seats have been set up just behind the cooking tables. Morgana does s small twirl and belts out.

"Greeting, cooking enthusiasts! It is I, Morgana, here to defend my title as the greatest chef in all of Valoran and beyond! Challenging me is the Rakkor Pantheon.

The stakes are high and the contestants are ridiculously attractive! I call up the esteemed Doctor Mundo to take the place of MC and bet organizer! Mundo, if you will take the podium, please!"

((If you want to watch, just show up. Mundo will be mc'ing and taking bets. Once Mundo calls for it, we'll start baking!

Rules and victory conditions to be determined.))

Razie

07-02-2012

Razmig enters the bakery and has a seat

This is going to be... a treat.

Asking Akali

07-02-2012

((Can we have someone RP as a sous-chef for either Morg or Panth? Cause Imagine Morg's horror as Kayle steps out as Morgs sous-chef xD))

SuperMan Pix

07-02-2012

(((...now i REALLY want to join this... >:3)))

AskMadmanMundo

07-02-2012

((Hello seniors I shall be taking ze betz for uz.))

warfighter101

07-02-2012

squeek. ( I will put my bets on mogana. *gives mundo 10 pounds of gold* blame lulu for turning me into a squirril)

AskMadmanMundo

07-02-2012

Mundo nods at Morgana before taking his place on the podium.

"Mundo will be Master of Ceremonies here, this is baking contest between resident baking expert of the store Sinful Succulence: Morgana, The Fallen Angel! The challenger, none other then Pantheon, The Artisan of War himself, from the Rakkor tribe! Come one, come all, place your bets, and find out who is the greatest baker ever of all time!"

((Pardon me Morgana I need to go to the gym temporarily I shall be back soon I will sort out bets when I get back so feel free to place yours down.))

Dear Morgana

07-02-2012

((We can have sous-chefs.))

Drunk Sejuani

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((We can have sous-chefs.))
((Sejuani should be Pantheon's Sous-Chef!!
!!
Wait, I'm not the Sejuani Panth is after though....
Well the statement still stands, for Ask Sejuani))

Ask the Monkey

07-02-2012

Wukong walks in with a bag of fruit looking around to find the place to place bets