Trundle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Savackz

07-02-2012

I have almost every single jungler in the game besides Trundle and like Nunu and Nautilus (tried him, don't enjoy). Is he good to get or should I just not bother?

roughneck65

07-02-2012

I don't have quite as many junglers as you. But I am hoping that he will go on sale soon. He looks like he could be fun to counter jungle with since he has some awesome escape abilities like his pillar of filth and the ability that gives him movement speed.

He looks like fun so I would say get him.

roughneck65

07-02-2012

I happen to think naut ganks are a lot of fun.

Propaganda

07-02-2012

I have most junglers, and I can tell you, trundle... even though his looks are funny, he can pack a punch. His Pillar is basically like a force flash. and his passive makes him sustain so long in the jungle.

As for Nunu, I find it pretty easy for him to jungle with Consume + smite, and pretty good ganks considering that you have communication with the lane you're going to gank.

Nautilus, my favorite jungler, almost guaranteed first blood for my team. The passive stun, the anchor, the slow, just amazing :P

Honestly though. I feel like every jungle is situational. Good counter junglers like Shyvana would make me pick a jungler with a lot of sustain just so I could survive her attacks

Savackz

07-02-2012

And Sejuani but I have no interest for her. He seems kinda weak late game though because all he would help the team is his w and e , the damage steal from his Q on an AD carry late game wouldn't be that significant.

hotfire

07-02-2012

Trundle is a good friend. Never let's ya down. If you dig his style go for it

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

A good trundle wins games.

Bronze V Jungler

07-02-2012

I've actually never seen Trundle played by a person. Ever.

He's the only champion who's never been buffed or nerfed. I dunno really,

Forrestfire15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Trundle is a good jungler. While he is not as strong as some other junglers like lee or udyr, he makes up for it by having ridiculous clear speeds and good ganks with the pillar. I'd say he's one of the best, actually.