Full Team of Tanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RubixNoob

07-02-2012

I recently encountered a game playing 5v5 prebuilts with my mates, and stumbled along a team of 5 tanks (Leona, Amumu, Alistair, Maplhite, and Shen). All 5 of them had the same spells, Revive and Teleport. Now you see you would think this would be an easy team to counter.

Well you're wrong...

For the fact that all of them were tanks they were doing a MASSIVE amount of damage just roaming around and teleporting to minions. If they die? Np, they all have revive. They were able to kill baron from the time I used clairvoyance to before it ended. 3 seconds? A team of 5 tanks shouldn't be capable of such damage. Agreed?

And the CC... OH THE CC. If they hit you once you wouldn't move for the next 20 seconds. Knocked Airborne, Stunned, Knocked Airborne, Taunted, Snared, Stunned, Knocked Airborne, Slowed, Stunned, Slowed, YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN.

Don't know if this post was just to vent, or if it was to look for some kind of counter or just saying hey, this strategy is ****ing lame.

DonnFirinne

07-02-2012

Madreds Bloodrazor, Black Cleaver, Void Staff. Their tankiness is countered. Pick up a QSS for their strongest CC, maybe run cleanse if you know it's happening. If they're doing that much damage, they're either not building too tanky, or they're way too fed.

advancedAI

07-02-2012

I fought a team like that once. They all picked bruisers and tanks and 3 of them had promote. They forced tried forcing a lvl 1 team fight then when they went back to their lanes they all promoted the siege minion in each lane at the same time.

It was kinda funny but by the time mid/late game hit we out DPS'd them hardcore.

Gilest17

07-02-2012

me and my friends did this one time, we all rolled tanks or support roles we were so tanky that the other team couldn't do anything. We just pushed towers and won after a little over an hour due to the fact that we did low dmg but they couldn't kill us either because of our tankyness and cc. We were comprised of the same team comp as OP talks about but instead of amumu we had taric

Shinako

07-02-2012

I hear that 5 tanks/bruisers used to be the old meta back in day.

I've done this once, and it was pretty fun (we won by the way). One of our guys started roaming and getting lots of kills cause of all the CC on our team.

The key to beating a team like this is to get your carry farmed, and then protect him at all costs.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

The strat works well if you feed them, if you play well tho, it had no chance.

EyeHearShapes

07-02-2012

I do this all the time with my friends for no reason works about 1 and 3 times if someone get fed on our team or if they have stupid carries

mokchunok

07-02-2012

if they stunned and cc'd you that many times and you had not died yet is that not the oppisite of you saying they have MASSIVE DPS?