6300 ip top lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAreKevinnnnnnn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

I've been thinking of getting three top laners. Yorick, Renekton, and Riven. People say that Renekton falls off late game, so im iffy with him. Riven is very tanky i've heard and can deal tons of damage at the same time. Yorick I don't know about too much. I don't really see him that often. I need help deciding which top lane to get. If there is a good top laner that is not on this list, feel free to put he/she on there. Also put some reasons why!

Thanks

Vizzlepeez

07-02-2012

Just get riven because out of the three she is the most versatile. Next id say Yorick cuz he works as a great counter to some other top champs.

RubixNoob

07-02-2012

Irelia is a good top laner because she has great sustain and amazing potential late game if you know how to build around a team! I use her a lot,

but Riven is the top head honcho. She can deal GREAT early game damage as well as tremendous late game sustain.

Renekton is good early game for damage but most of the time he just ends up as a late game amumu.

And as for Yorick, if you like hybrid build characters go for it. He has some good zombies that really help out when soloing and his ult is so much fun.

Hope this helped!

PhD Riven

07-02-2012

Irelia is a fun top laner and so is Nid. If you're wanting to decide out of the three you mentioned, I'd go with Yorick although he's probably a tad bit more difficult to master than Renekton or Riven.

iAreKevinnnnnnn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

I have irelia. I ususally win my lane with her. Just got bored with her. :P Does riven do the same damage as early game at late game?

RubixNoob

07-02-2012

yes. Early and late game both, she dominates damage, but at the cost of being squishy if you want to build her to full damage. However, a 40% cooldown reduction (Max) on her dash makes her a touch annoying to take down especially since she is always up in the air. If I had to choose one I would say Riven.

roughneck65

07-02-2012

Do you already have olaf? He is alot of fun and he gets super tanky

JRiMi

07-02-2012

Id say Riven...shes very reliable in nearly any matchup...the other day i was forced into support riven and still ended up with a good score. Shes also easy to learn which is always a plus.

SubMax

07-02-2012

Parceiros jogo lol
se alguem quer jogar
Estou aqui pra ensinar a joga lol
pešo que me ajudem colocando meu nome como referencia
esse e meu nick
SubMax
add ae
e bora jogar

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index

HateDaddy

07-02-2012

lol