elo means nothing, this game is a joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gladiator Rinn

07-02-2012

i am a top in the world rated player yet I play league of legends and I'm a now 1240 elo player. playing with children who say IF I DONT GET WHAT I WANT I TROLL LOLZZ. Not to meantion I WAS undefeated to 1400 elo the first day of ranked, but I had FIVE dissconnects in a row losing 130 elo...such a joke of a game, RIOT CAN'T RESTORE ELO EITHER... ezreal and varus 0-7 bot lane in SIX MINUTES. LOL.

Gladiator Rinn

07-02-2012

i don't get why solo q is the only thing people do in this game as it in no way represents skill level, why isn't group ranked 5s more populaur?

GWBranimir

07-02-2012

you are top in the world rated? Whats that have to do with LoL?
P.S. If you are top rated, then I am a giant pink dragon/horse and shoting rainbows from my ass.

Gladiator Rinn

07-02-2012

i am lord gladiator rinnlol i have achieved top ratings on multiple battlegrounds on wow and achieved #3 rated in the world season 5 for warlock rogue

you are bad
everyone who plays this game is bad
that's why there is absolute **** players at 2k elo etc because they simlpy got carried

Fluffyknowsyou

07-02-2012

Try playing in 999 elo and less, then come back here and complain noob

EchoesInTheNight

07-02-2012

Oh wow, because WoW is such a similar game to LoL, I'm surprised that TSM hasn't tried to recruit you yet because you're obviously the best player in the ****ing world(please read this in your best sarcastic voice, if you are too young to know what sarcasm is message me and I'll make a recording for you. I'll make sure not to use any words with more than 2 syllables so you can understand what I'm saying)

GWBranimir

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator Rinn View Post
i am lord gladiator rinnlol i have achieved top ratings on multiple battlegrounds on wow and achieved #3 rated in the world season 5 for warlock rogue
I have a social life.

Shottymaster

07-02-2012

I was going to flame you but you did that for me by talking about being good at WoW.

Gilest17

07-02-2012

Play Normals then, it's fun and you don't flood the forums with the same "qq i have no friends to play with and all the randoms suck"

Lumara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilest17 View Post
Play Normals then, it's fun and you don't flood the forums with the same "qq i have no friends to play with and all the randoms suck"
wait til you get to lvl 30