Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

6300ip AP Based Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalidascope

07-02-2012

I'm looking for a 6300 ip cost Ap based champion or an AD/AP hybrid champion that is Male and that is not Xerath. My previous mains have been Twisted Fate and Malzahar. Just looking to mix it up a bit. Any thoughts on Viktor? I hear he is under powered at the moment and I almost never see him in games. Is Varus viable as an AP character? Vladamir etc...

Characters I'm against picking due to friends having them already: Ziggs, Brand, Fizz & Ezreal.

After a quick look over characters I'm interested in: Lee Sin, Nocturne, Viktor, Vladamire, Maokai.

roughneck65

07-02-2012

All of those sound like good choices. Can't go wrong with lee sin or vladimir.

Garbage Munster

07-02-2012

Vlad for AP, versatility as well.

RubixNoob

07-02-2012

Maokai is a good champ for jungling. His ganks are Legendary.

Bronze V Jungler

07-02-2012

Varus isn't really viable as AP unless you're building attack speed and you don't care about your skills.

You could also go for Karthus.

Quick Rawr

07-02-2012

Big Vlad fan here.

Propaganda

07-02-2012

Vladimir is one of my favorites since hes HP based (Well his W and E) and hes a pretty beefy caster which I like. I don't think Viktor is underpowered, he has great burst, I just have trouble landing his laser, but he's really fun in my opinion, and plus, he gets a shield for using one of his moves, tell me thats not awesome?

Kalidascope

07-02-2012

went w/ vlad he gets kinda op when y ou do warmongs spell vamp

UpgradeGaming

07-02-2012

why male preference ahri destroys everything

Oshiet

07-02-2012

Viktorrrrr. He's awesome (can put out a LOT of damage) if your team knows how to play with him (ie protect him or let him get kills early game). I think a Varus in mid is rough as an AP caster. Just because he has so much range and attack.