Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The blocking of lolmatches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insanus

07-02-2012

Quote:
seattlebadboy:
Just stop playing. I believe you made a post about this before, within the last four weeks about the very same subject. I played with you before, and you dodged because I was a 1500 player queuing with my 1900 friend. Elo apparently has a negative effect on your interaction with others.

You must be talking about Chronicle because I have maybe dodged 3 or 4 games in my whole Dominion career other than if a friend just signed on and wanted to play that is.

Insanus

07-02-2012

Oh you meant Ladysknight. I'm stupid. I think the world revolves around me. Personally, I haven't had much of a problem with Ladysknight in games. Seems like a solid player. Not too ******y.

Rep PermaCharged

07-02-2012

@ OP:

Your concerns are shared by many and your disappointment is understandable. That being said, the reason why you're being flamed so much is because there have been countless threads on this subject already and the pros and cons / discussions of reasoning behind Riot's madness have been argued. So do a search before posting a new thread.

Short version: It sucks for some / we'll see Dom elo again (if)/when Riot decides

VoidInsanity

07-03-2012

Quote:
Melvear:
Ashe is fine (not the ap kind though)

Vayne, Corki, Ezreal, Kogmaw, Caitlyn, Sivir are far better picks. She is squishy, doesn't have a high damage output compared to the former and no escape ability. Every other ranged carry in the game is better than her in dominion.

LadysKnight

07-03-2012

Yeah I'll admit, I got really try hard like that when I first dicovered lolmatches. Decided to just stop whining and play, worry about myself and not others. I honestly do miss trying to work myself up to the higher levels with better players. Obviously you still can but it's hard to see the results

SpiderParadox

07-03-2012

Quote:
ChronicleX:
Vayne, Corki, Ezreal, Kogmaw, Caitlyn, Sivir are far better picks. She is squishy, doesn't have a high damage output compared to the former and no escape ability. Every other ranged carry in the game is better than her in dominion.

Miss Fortune is not. And I question that Sivir is actually better. If you can shoot true with Ashe's ult she can be a real pain in the ***

Annaed

07-03-2012

Quote:
ChronicleX:

You clearly havent seen a good ashe, which is an incredible asset to the team over some of the other choices u have listed.

TCWA Tigerbite

07-03-2012

LoLMatches says I have a 100% win rate with Janna with a 4.5 KDA. That's all I need to know. The hell with ELO.

VoidInsanity

07-03-2012

Quote:
Annaed:
You clearly havent seen a good ashe, which is an incredible asset to the team over some of the other choices u have listed.

The other choices listed have escapes or insane damage so they do not need to escape. Ashe has neither hence she is weak.

Annaed

07-04-2012

Quote:
ChronicleX:
The other choices listed have escapes or insane damage so they do not need to escape. Ashe has neither hence she is weak.

I'm pretty sure her slow makes her virtually untouchable if used properly. Along with her ult being hard CC which can disrupt a team fight or a cap from across the map. That's what makes her a viable champ for dominion. But again, it's all about the player.