The blocking of lolmatches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadysKnight

07-02-2012

I don't know about the rest of the community, but this really has lowered my personal motivation to play. Dominion is the only way I enjoy playing league anymore but I get very little sense of accomplishment when I can't even gauge my own improvement or really compare myself to others. I know I could try my hand at the weekly tournaments but my play group has odd hours and I feel my schedule is too erratic to practice with another team. That left me with lolmatches to raise my elo but we don't have that either now.

Can a red post and at least say something is coming. Because blocking this program wasn't really necessary. Do it yourselves if you want, give us our normal dom elo the way you give ranked SR but something would be nice. As it is, the player base for dominion probably won't go anywhere but my personal frustration is mounting and I can honestly say I'm not spending money on this game because of it.

/rant_end

Vaurot

07-02-2012

Oh god... was this blocked? I didnt know.

WorshipTheWitch

07-02-2012

Yea pretty lame. I play both dominion and SR, and I do not understand why we cannot see our own normal elo and stats. I understand hiding normal elo from the view of all users, but why can't we see our own if we want? Lame.

VoidInsanity

07-02-2012

Its not blocked, just that they re-hid elo again which is a good thing. It hopefully means less tryharding morons that spam urgot, kassadin and jax in everygame for elo.

DiscworldDeath

07-02-2012

Chronicle, many people will still spam them, for winning. Winning also feels good.

Also, some people genuinely like these champions Then again, you also have people who enjoy Karma and Sejuani!

Insanus

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicleX View Post
Its not blocked, just that they re-hid elo again which is a good thing. It hopefully means less tryharding morons that spam urgot, kassadin and jax in everygame for elo.
Yay! Now we have people playing AP Ashe! Chronicle, you are Fing stupid.

VoidInsanity

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanus View Post
Yay! Now we have people playing AP Ashe! Chronicle, you are Fing stupid.
Not my fault your at the scrub elo where people play AP ashe, or to be more exact play ashe. Elo hasnt gone anywhere, you are not going to magically see worse players because of lolmatches elo catching being patched out. All it does is stop the CoD kid generation from waving their Epeens around.

Melvear

07-02-2012

Quote:
Not my fault your at the scrub elo where people play AP ashe, or to be more exact play ashe. Elo hasnt gone anywhere, you are not going to magically see worse players because of lolmatches elo catching being patched out. All it does is stop the CoD kid generation from waving their Epeens around.
Ashe is fine (not the ap kind though)

seattlebadboy

07-02-2012

Just stop playing. I believe you made a post about this before, within the last four weeks about the very same subject. I played with you before, and you dodged because I was a 1500 player queuing with my 1900 friend. Elo apparently has a negative effect on your interaction with others.

Insanus

07-02-2012

Quote:
Ha. I like this guy. He says that I'm low elo and then likes that elo is hidden so people don't throw it in people's faces.