700 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zombiekiller2112

07-02-2012

I was wondering is their any point of playing solo ranked anymore for me I am 1-13 and I never want to play ranked again is their anyways it could go up? $120 into this game sigh...

Windy Weather

07-02-2012

Me and my buddy started duo when i was in the ****ter. gained 200 elo in a few days. just give it a chance. maybe play a little more normal and come back to ranked. your still at the point were you can gain a massive amount of elo from each game. don't give up so soon.

Or just wait for the new season in 6 months

WildLeon

07-02-2012

Yes it does. Get better and learn that winning isnt important, its learning why you lost.
Plus $120? This games free, no one told u to spend money. I spent just as much as you, if not more, and i dont Q.Q on the forums about ELO. I understand that if i was as good as i thought i was, then id help the rest of my team get fed aswell as me. If im 20-9-0 that means unless im the carry, im stealing their kills. And i have no assists which means no one is getting fed with me.
Play custom games with higher ELO's to practice if u wish.

zombiekiller2112

07-02-2012

oh I guess I should post this http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24501562#profile meh any ideas, or should I just keep playing normal's lol

Veloriumcamper

07-02-2012

I was 770 once. I got out of it. keep playing.

U60

07-02-2012

Play Shen. Raise ELO.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Just have fun with the game, bro. Stay positive, everyone has losing streaks and winning streaks. Eventually, if you're better than 700 elo, you'll be placed better than 700 elo. Plus, normal draft games, ranked TT and ranked SR teams are always fun modes.

JRiMi

07-02-2012

Im down there.. i was nearly down to 600 and now im beginning a small climb im about 770 now...i still have fun in low elo a good portion of the time.

할배님

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

i can carry you out if you want. i have a sub 1k account i was planning to raise