Champion Suggestion "Red Wood"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beens

09-04-2010

"Red Wood - The Tree spirit"

Lore: Outside the realms of the populated demacia lay a treacherous forest which very few dare journey to known as the Forest "Aevum". This forest lays directly ontop of a raw runsestone deposit, the magic from these stones eminated from the ground causing the surroundong forest to be engulfed in magical energy. The power of the runes found itself concentrating itself in organic lifeforms. It was through this the "Aevum Spirits" were born. The oldest spirit "Red Wood" decided to protect the forest with the other spirits from the unpure. This was the case for 1,000 years until suddenly a dark group known as the noxians arose and took interest in the raw rune power under the forest. The noxians were merciless slaying all the Spirits and burning the ancient forest,however, the eldest spirit escaped and decided to join the league as a way of taking revenge on the Noxians for destroying his people and his home.

Quote:"My bark is much less painful than my bite."

Attachment 54674
"Dark tree spirit" by André Massee

Atributes:

• Tank
  • support
  • mage
  • nuke

Abilities:

"Essence Of Aevum"(Passive): When this unit takes any form of damage its health regen is increased 12/20/28 for 5/10/15 seconds.

"Soul Seeds"(Q): A group of magical seeds is thrown at tragets location, dealing 80/120/160/200(+.8 Ap) magic damage and heals the users mana for 20/30/40/50% of the damge done. (80/90/100 mana cost)-(10 second CoolDown at all levels.)

"Thistles and Thorns"(W): A cluster of fthorns is place at target location. Units passing through these thorns are snared for 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds and are applied with a bleeding effect causing the target(s) to take 1% of their total hp as magic damage for 2/4/6/8 seconds. Traps lasts 5 minutes (70 mana cost at all levels)-(cooldown of 20 seconds at all levels)

"Spirit Bark"(E): This buff is placed on a friendly unit causing this unit to a share 5/10/15/20% of all damage placed on the friendly unit. Lasts 10 seconds. If placed on self this unit recieves healing based upon 5/10/15/20% of damage done unto this unit. If placed on enemy unit enemy ujnit recieves an armor and magic resistance debuff -5/-7/-9/-11 a second for 4 seconds.(100 mana cost at all levels)-(10 second cooldown at all levels)

"Aevum Tree Of Life"(R): This unit transforms into a large spirit tree, gaining 200/300/400 health and healing allies around this unit for 15% of this units total Hp over 10 seconds. While in tree form this unit loses all mobility but still has the ability to cast skills. All skills cast in this form have reduced cooldowns of 3/4/5 seconds. (120 mana cost at all levels)-(160 second cooldown at all levels)

Overview:
Health: Strong
Attack: Weak
Spells: Medium
Difficulty: Medium

Tl;DR: This is suppose to be a heavy support champion with a decent damage output through his "Q". He starts off a bit mana intensive during the laning phase but has the ability to mana-steal. He ends up becoming a staple Aoe healer like Janna but instead has the ability to fight while healing though he cannot move while healing.

Korpzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

not to rain on ur parade but u kno malphite has a treant skin right?

Beens

09-04-2010

what is treant skin?

Korpzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

nvm i be wrong xD

Boreall

09-04-2010

It might just be me, but the name "Red Wood" might not go over very well

chia247

09-04-2010

That doesn't look like a graphics card.

Beens

09-04-2010

LoL my friend told me that while i was making this guy...Hope he doesnt get to much hate for it LoL.

chia247

09-04-2010

Needs more pine in his diet IMO.

P.S:His R should heal for 15% or so , 10% is probably like 250HP which is 25hp/s

His W is a little too weak at 1% health , maybe 3% at max level or give it another effect instead.

Name My Summoner

09-04-2010

I think we have enough tank mages

Beens

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Name My Summoner View Post
I think we have enough tank mages
I know what u mean but this guy is more on the support side with only 1 damaging move i mean at least hes not a vladimir xD