Internet blew out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swiftwarg0d

07-01-2012

Hey i warned my team before a game that my internet was bugging so i told them if i disconnect to not report me seeing as how it was not an important game (meaning is was a normal blind pick) and they said they would report me. Well about 13 min in (i think) my internet shut off and didn't come back on till now......i was wondering will i get temp ban for something i cant help?

Bronze V Jungler

07-01-2012

I'm pretty sure the people going over the cases have access to the logs.

You'll probably be fine.

Morbius2271

07-01-2012

You will only receive a ban if is a consistent issue that you leave/afk. If this is an occasional thing, you will get a warning at max,but if you have been warned already before, then yes you MAY receive a ban for leaving, regardless of the reason.

WildLeon

07-02-2012

Internet blew out due to the storm in the midwest? Me aswell. I gots LoL on my phone tho ^_^

babno

07-02-2012

If you are aware there is a high chance of being dc'd in the near future, why do you subject 4 other people to that? All too often people forget it's other people on the other end of the computer, and sure you want to play half a game, but those 4 other people want to play an entire game.