Bugsplat!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TissueLover

07-28-2014

Why am i crashing and crashing and crashing? It has been 3 games in a row. I tried to reconnect again and again but it keeps crashing and BUGSPLAT pops out. Why is it like this? It's strating to piss me off because i missed a rank game and 2 normal games. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thank you in advance.. :'(

TissueLover

07-28-2014

Nevermind guys it was only that LoLReplay thing. Is that thing a virus or a legit replay thing? Because when i use it i always crash and crash and crash. Ty guys. Wish you all a good day.

TissueLover

07-28-2014

And just as i was doing well with my lee sin something happened again. I was dc'ing, attempting to reconnect. I tried to reconnect but it said something about firewall. I tried turning it on and off and checked everything that has something to do with LoL. Bad thing is. Our opponents were experiencing it as well. RITO PLEASE!!! Jesus!!!!

Millea

07-28-2014

Lolreplay is not the most reliable as it is a 3rd party program. However, it is legitimate. This is what is causing the bugsplat.

There are currently also server issues causing lag/attempting to reconnect that are being worked on at the moment. That is what is causing your game to go to "attempting to reconnect" for both you, your allies and your enemies.

TissueLover

07-29-2014

Thanks for the info man. Really appreciated. ^_^