Shurelia Impostor? I hope so...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildJervis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayskae View Post
My friend can do it at 6, and he's currently practicing to hit dragon at 4min. there's a video about it but i forgot the link. He's warwick.
Nunu can do the dragon at level 4 if it helps :P

Supan00b

09-01-2010

While it may seem like a bunch of people are hating on Shur...it's only like 4-5 kids. I just noticed how much they're posting.

DarkShurelia

Associate Game Designer

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
Thank you for proving my point. Also could you respond to my question about why MacLauren was banned(or suspended) for having fun?
I don't even know who MacLauren is.

Turkeybation

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckwin View Post
Good lord...how is this NOT bad publicity for Riot? There is a difference between joking/trolling and just blatantly being arrogant and stupid. I'm amazed you still have a job.
Pretty much sums up all the outrage people are feeling.

Bigern

09-01-2010

Mclaren wanted to play saphire crystal stacking anivia and look where that got him....

Uncle Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

This thread is epic. after 50 pages I think i upvoted every one of shurelia's posts. I like how this gets more attention than a game with a leaver. If it was anyone else BUT shurelia you wouldnt care and go about your business. I'm assuming because she is riot staff that you expected her to put in some code hacks nonsense and insta-win?

Get over yourselves. I would have done the same thing as shurelia, lol wtf runs into 4v5 while their other is back, and you are ALL underleveled...

Krathalos

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShurelia View Post
My attitude? Do you want me to smile for you and come up with some cookie cutter response rather than tell you how it is? Grow up.
I find it humorous that you're arguing with the player base who are obviously messing with you.

Randuinn

Web Developer

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayskae View Post
I think the reason why people think that Normal game is just practice game now is you basically go from Bots practice to Real player practice where the champs actually know how to avoid certain things.
So people who wants to test stuff out before going to ranked games will just go to normal game and act like it's not important to them coz they don't really care, while those who can't get into ranked games actually care about normal games.
Not to mention practice games only gives you IP for 4 games a day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Sci...layer_embedded

Skip to 2:50 or so. From that it sounds like it was always intended that you're supposed to just have fun and try out unorthodox builds, strategies and champions in normal games (Well not so much unorthodox champions, but rather ones that you haven't played before or have not played much)

UnitedWeStand

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShurelia View Post
If I want to play DPS Annie. I will play DPS annie.

If I want to play jungle Teemo. I will play Jungle Teemo.

I'm not responsible for you going 4v5 against the other team, then blaming me for not being there, and yelling at me for the rest of the game. If I choose to jungle more, then I will jungle more.

Why would you NOT farm, against a team that is stronger than you and ISNT pushing.
This. Can't say I'd be happy about having a DPS annie on my team, but I wouldn't report them for disruption of gameplay unless it was in ranked.

faCiem

09-01-2010

Quote:
My attitude? Do you want me to smile for you and come up with some cookie cutter response rather than tell you how it is? Grow up.
You grow up. You act like a 5 year old getting his candy taken away. You behavior is utterly disgusting.