Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shurelia Impostor? I hope so...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Primal Panda

09-01-2010

Quote:
VongAssassin:
And testing things in a normal game that ruins the experience of everyone else playing? Yeah, that sounds reasonable and justified.

So your saying you've never tried a new champion or new build in a normal game?
To be honest, the only thing I do in practice games is see if I can pull off ridiculous **** like jungle anivia and jungle karthus.

Normal games, imo are ok to try new builds, she didn't maliciously try to ruin your game, and you can't expect all riot employees to be godlike at this game like phreak and just totally carry your ass.

PacoTferret

09-01-2010

I Don't care.. I believe in Shurelia Because she is named after the hottest Rayvateil in Ar Tonelico!
I BELIEVE!!!!
Well maybe lady Cloche had the breasts and the looks.. but she was snooty.. hmmmm..
Naw Shurelia is still the hottest!!!!

Arglist

09-01-2010

Quote:
BillTheBobCat:
At this rate she is also destroying the game he plays.

I seriously hope you're kidding. Grow up kid.

turntekGodhead

Recruiter

09-01-2010

Quote:
Woozl:
I'm pretty sure we now know why this game is so horribly unbalanced (at times). The devs just don't get it.

(Haters gonna hate, fan bois gonna -1)

Shurelia works harder on this game then I've seen anyone work on anything, ever. I'm glad she doesn't care what *******s like you think.

VongAssassin

09-01-2010

It's nice to know there's little-to-no integrity in this community when it comes to playing the game.

Maybe I should start trolling in games and see where that gets me...

Peach Plum Pair

Recruiter

09-01-2010

Quote:
VongAssassin:
It's nice to know there's little-to-no integrity in this community when it comes to playing the game.

Maybe you should e-mail customer support instead of calling a beloved developer out on the forums.

Lord Demacia

09-01-2010

Quote:
VongAssassin:

Yeah, then post about how you were testing jungle Teemo. I'll join you, maybe we can get Shurelia and have a jungle no team fight fest.

Arglist

09-01-2010

Quote:
VongAssassin:

I already do.

It gets me places.

Tangobitty

09-01-2010

Jesus, apparently LoL is serious bidness. Look what you did Shurelia you ruined his life, his LIFE.

Liz Vicious

Recruiter

09-01-2010

Quote:
Arglist:
I already do.

It gets me places.

I srsly hope ur kiding.

GTFO noob.