Shurelia Impostor? I hope so...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
I seriously want Pendragon's opinion on all of this
I want Jesse Perring's opinion to override Pendragon's opinion.

Gorefriend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

WOOT!!! 100 pages!!

Also, is anyone taking this thread seriously anymore?

The Hub

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by how2pley View Post

I read some of Shurs replies and in response literally facepalmed, if one of my employees referred to my customers as a pile of rocks and then linked a screenshot (or if it was in person, pointing to a pile of rocks) to their face they would be fired that very second unless there were extreme circumstances (The customers were threatening them or something along those lines).
I thought precisely the same thing.

This isn't a customer is always right thing. It's the fact that you are representing the millions of dollars and dozens of employees there.

Her response should have been "Sorry, was trying new build and it failed. Flew off the handle. Here's some riot points on my behalf." And then closed the thread. What ensued was an absolute circus.

wafflecopter

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proph3tX View Post
Absolutely, customers are usually wrong, however if you want to keep them you dont troll them / tell them they're wrong its like rule 1 of customer service.
I haven't been trolled by Riot. Therefore, Riot has done no wrong by me.

Zezaru

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hub View Post
I thought precisely the same thing.

This isn't a customer is always right thing. It's the fact that you are representing the millions of dollars and dozens of employees there.

Her response should have been "Sorry, was trying new build and it failed. Flew off the handle. Here's some riot points on my behalf." And then closed the thread. What ensued was an absolute circus.
...Because you lost, have $10. That's some bad logic no offense.

Takkles

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaito View Post
ever heard of blizard? God do their employees like to troll.
They're not at all rude or act like a jerk like Shurelia has, and the ones that did have been fired.

Unclephillip

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbunkleFlux View Post
OP has one screenshot as of this post that detailed a second hand account of a snippet of an in-game conversation.

You're just grasping for straws :P.
Actually he posted more which u obviously didnt see

VongAssassin

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorefriend View Post
WOOT!!! 100 pages!!

Also, is anyone taking this thread seriously anymore?
I was wondering that myself.
I was hoping for some serious discourse on the subject, but most of the thread is useless. :\

Proph3tX

Recruiter

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takkles View Post
The point is that if this is how an employee is allowed to behave, then it will be detrimental to the company.
Exactly and the fact that this thread is over 100 pages is a testament to that, there are plenty of people defending her but alot of people are genuinely annoyed/upset.

Serpentongue

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viol3ntHppyCmpr View Post
As much as you feel you may not represent Riot the long and the short of it is; that you do. Having that little blue icon gives you that responsibility whether you like it or not. Don't like it, fine ask for it to be removed. Still want it fine, grow up.
You DO know that Adjudicators are just people who played since early Beta, right? I don't see how playing the game for a long time makes you a representative of the company.