DC and unable to reconnect ... ranked game !!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoL4nD

07-01-2012

I just played a ranked game, as (warwik) jungler ... at level 3 when i went to take the twin golems, there i had a screen lag for like 15 secs. then DCed from the game, i reconnected at the fist time and went back to the same place where the golems are, and got the same DC .. the second time i was trying to reconect, but the game wont let me. i tried again and again for like 6 or 7 times, but no use.. then i loged in with another account from another computer and i saw a MSG from riot saying somthing about ( working on an issue that makes summoners desconnect ).. after like 20 mins i tried to log in again and it finally did but with a LEAVE on my match history ... and btw i checked my connection and there was no problem at all ...

RoL4nD

07-01-2012

please help me to understand what is going on....

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

There was an issue with server disconnects/reconnects 10-15 mins ago on Riot's server status page. Perhaps that was the cause for your problems.

RoL4nD

07-01-2012

should my (lose or leave) been forgiving ?? ... i lost like 13 elo + they ofc reported me for that :/