Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DC and unable to reconnect ... ranked game !!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoL4nD

07-01-2012

I just played a ranked game, as (warwik) jungler ... at level 3 when i went to take the twin golems, there i had a screen lag for like 15 secs. then DCed from the game, i reconnected at the fist time and went back to the same place where the golems are, and got the same DC .. the second time i was trying to reconect, but the game wont let me. i tried again and again for like 6 or 7 times, but no use.. then i loged in with another account from another computer and i saw a MSG from riot saying somthing about ( working on an issue that makes summoners desconnect ).. after like 20 mins i tried to log in again and it finally did but with a LEAVE on my match history ... and btw i checked my connection and there was no problem at all ...

RoL4nD

07-01-2012

please help me to understand what is going on....

Amaltron

Recruiter

07-01-2012

There was an issue with server disconnects/reconnects 10-15 mins ago on Riot's server status page. Perhaps that was the cause for your problems.

RoL4nD

07-01-2012

should my (lose or leave) been forgiving ?? ... i lost like 13 elo + they ofc reported me for that :/