Suggestion: Blue Player Health Bar

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plytheras

09-18-2010

The color wheel idea could even help those that are colorblind without having to resort to third party modifications.

durielvs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

for that reazon i use big champions (morde,cho and mundo)

Mavalous

09-20-2010

Hold spacebar. You're in the middle. Solved.

midnightmealtime

09-20-2010

some poeple just dont understnad this when theres like sprinkling dust here a invis guy in the bushes whos attacking and not invis then like pantheon jumping on your heads chances are mavalous you wotn find yourself not even as a fully fed cho i love this idea espcailly when im twitch cuase when oyu go invis you can kinda like makes it harder to see your health bar and cuase i have to play on meduim settings on my labtop... i bearly can see mylsef invis... so eyah thad be nice

GrimDark Majyyks

09-20-2010

Just make the allies have darker green health bars, and yours be a lighter shade imo.

facepalmextreme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

what about dashed or striped, rather than up and changing the color scheme all together?

Fayd

Adjudicator

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viewtiful Inaba View Post
Just make the allies have darker green health bars, and yours be a lighter shade imo.
This would also work.

Hodgie

09-28-2010

i agree with the ability to customize the colour of heath bars, for you, your team and the enemy... like many others i have lost myself in a team fight resulting to my death

me2893

10-02-2010

Cho laughs at getting lost on screen. That said good idea.

Tief Blau

10-09-2010

This idea has to get implemented. I cannot count how many times I've lost track of myself during big team fights, especially when I'm looking out for a late addition to the teamfight, or I'm lining up a skillshot, or checking out range for a spell, etc.

Implementing this would go a huge way into improving my enjoyment of the game, which is pretty notable for such a slight change that doesn't impact balance at all.