Suggestion: Blue Player Health Bar

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aethan

Adjudicator

09-12-2010

That might work too. Whatever the method, is it generally agreed that a visual aid for picking yourself out of the mess of teammates, minions and enemies would be helpful?

Fruitstrike

Software Engineer

09-16-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Totally agree with this - happens to me all the time. Thanks for the feedback!

IS186afbf367d955

09-17-2010

Totally agree with this. It's really easy to get lost and needs quite a lot of experience to learn how not to get lost in those battles.

Enzaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Purple seems a good choice, I don't think that We use any bar (mana, health, energy, and Mordekieser's shield) using that color. Perhaps if its not too demanding, give us a color wheel for better customization.

showerhead

09-17-2010

I agree, however in my case I don't think changing the colors will make much of a difference. I have a hard time trying to distinguish things from too much noise no matter how much they contrast. But good thought none-the-less

Politburo

09-17-2010

for now, spacebar centers the screen on your character, so you can hold to lock it. but yeah...i agree it gets tough when there's a 10 man death dot w/ pets and minions and particle effects all over

EkardNT

09-17-2010

This is an excellent idea that would really help out in the big melees where the time you spend identifying just where your champion is position-wise can often lead to you failing to activate an ability at the needed time. A related issue is with the mouse cursor. It is similar in color to some of the champions and effects, can can get lost in teamfight blobs even easier than the champion for me at least.

showerhead

09-17-2010

As to the cursor you can activate a windows feature where you press the Ctrl button and it highlights where the mouse is on screen.

holloho

09-18-2010

Yes I'd very much like this implimented

Captain Bryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzaka View Post
Purple seems a good choice, I don't think that We use any bar (mana, health, energy, and Mordekieser's shield) using that color. Perhaps if its not too demanding, give us a color wheel for better customization.
I REALLY like the color wheel idea