Random FPS Drop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juidic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

BUMP

Mine will normally drop to 30 fps which makes it impossible to play. As stated before restarting the computer is the only thing that fixes it

Hitmonchuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Bump AGAIN. I am waiting for a response from Riot!

Xalerion

10-10-2012

Three months, still no response.... Nice...

Lexnard

10-14-2012

Bump. Literally just happened to me and I had to restart my computer at the beginning of the game. I have the same graphics card as op, nvidia geforce 550 ti. It may be a problem with video card drivers but I don't have this problem with any other games.

merokoyui

10-14-2012

I've also been having this issue for some time now.
It's a pain if I don't restart before I start playing otherwise I'd run into these fps issues.
My fps drops to 15 at it's lowest during team fights and 25 as the constant when I'm not around other units.

Soultech

10-16-2012

Im also experiancing the same issues now since the new patch came out, Riot please address this issue, I just bought 3 new champions and would like to start playing league more heavily...

DANK forever

10-17-2012

Same thing happens to me countless games lost probably 20-30 normal and 7 ranked.

Royal Maiden

10-17-2012

<>bump<>

I been having this problem for almost 2 mouths now FPS drops every 4-5 minutes and return
to normal 40 seconds later.

ZasZerrok

Recruiter

10-17-2012

I have had some issues through out this whole year.. But i dont know if mine are the same.. i normally start all my games at normal fps 60+ and then it drops after a few games, proggressively dropping from 50 down.. to the unplayable 15 for me.. i have a AMD Radeon 5700 Graphics card.. I think it might be some of riots programming conflicting with the Graphics or something. I literally miss playing this game hours on end with no problem, one of the main reasons i bought a really nice computer/laptop was to play this game at the highest settings at ease.. now its like i have to get a whole new computer just to play this game. would like a fix on this. or someone from riot knowing what they are doing and talking about to tell us whats the issue.