Lane pushing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Haz Waffle

Recruiter

07-01-2012

I was just wondering, if your team is looking for a 5 man push, what lane is it best to push if all lanes are pushed to same amount? People tend to push mid but is that the best?

LoLersBane

07-01-2012

shortest distance from tower to tower, so you take less time to walk up to the next tower to take it down

AznDonutBoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Mid tower is usually the best because it provides the biggest map control. If you lose the first mid tower, you lose the sight going through the direct center of the map compared to losing the side lane first towers you only lose a slight vision. The mid lane towers are preferred because they give your team the biggest advantage in map control.

Phantom Pheenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

I like taking down the Nexus Turrets the best when I push. >.<

Ahri Main

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDonutBoy View Post
Mid tower is usually the best because it provides the biggest map control. If you lose the first mid tower, you lose the sight going through the direct center of the map compared to losing the side lane first towers you only lose a slight vision. The mid lane towers are preferred because they give your team the biggest advantage in map control.
this

Aggressive

07-02-2012

Mid tower because its the central lane, in which you can quickly stop barons or dragons, take buffs and often the quickest route as its a straight line.

Vizzlepeez

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDonutBoy View Post
Yes i like this answer

roughneck65

07-02-2012

I agree with posts above