Rank not showing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ooodlebug

07-01-2012

My friend and I rank 3v3 and it seems no matter what rank we are it never shows, not even in our profile unless we look under our teams information. Is this the same for anyone else? Does anyone know why our 3v3 rank never shows?

Ooodlebug

07-01-2012

*bump* 'cause I JUST NEED TO KNOW! lol

GimpThePimp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

07-02-2012

The same thing is happing to me, my top rating is 1405, and my rating now is 1386, it still dosent show in my profile.

Boo

07-02-2012

it will never be in your profile

Ooodlebug

07-09-2012

Then why is there a slot for it? Is there a reason it doesn't show your 3s rank? Just curious, we want people to be able to see out ranks lol

Boo

07-09-2012

it's outdated.

MDCityNIGHT

07-12-2012

ull never see ur rating or recieve any benifit from your hard work in 3s because riot has a stick up their ass and doesnt like people to be properly rewarded.

Ooodlebug

07-12-2012

I just don't understand why they have a slot for it and they don't use it. I can't imagine it takes that much effort to make it at least viewable in your profile? They do it for Team 5v5's so I don't see why not 3v3's. makes no sense to me.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

It's from season 1 rank and they just never replaced it with anything else

Breadwinka

07-12-2012

I remember reading a red post about this getting patched but nothing has happened yet.