AD Kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EatMyTracers

07-02-2012

Well I just played a game and the enemy team had a master yi that just destroyed me. I was fed 24-3 and he was like 12-8 but he still just destroyed me. Is yi that strong or is AD Kennen just not as great as I thought.

OtterOfLegend

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatMyTracers View Post
Well I just played a game and the enemy team had a master yi that just destroyed me. I was fed 24-3 and he was like 12-8 but he still just destroyed me. Is yi that strong or is AD Kennen just not as great as I thought.
Yi is very, very good at murdering carries and wreaking havoc on uncoordinated teams. He is also very vulnerable to hard CC. Kennen has lots of hard CC.

You need to keep some way to stop him and burst him down once he commits to the fight. Good Yis will stay out of the way early, because he's very vulnerable, but once he goes in, he has to be stopped ASAP or he'll shut you all down. Try to save a hard CC for him, and emphasise it to the team - once Yi attacks someone, *everyone* kills Yi before he can get kills with Highlander up.

Zowk

07-02-2012

AD kennen = troll

EatMyTracers

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtterOfLegend View Post
Yi is very, very good at murdering carries and wreaking havoc on uncoordinated teams. He is also very vulnerable to hard CC. Kennen has lots of hard CC.

You need to keep some way to stop him and burst him down once he commits to the fight. Good Yis will stay out of the way early, because he's very vulnerable, but once he goes in, he has to be stopped ASAP or he'll shut you all down. Try to save a hard CC for him, and emphasise it to the team - once Yi attacks someone, *everyone* kills Yi before he can get kills with Highlander up.
So its not that AD Kennen sucks, Yi is just really strong.