Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@riot Dominion ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aToasterStrudel

07-03-2012

Dominion has come pretty far since it was first in beta mode.

I would venture to guess it's probably a couple of small changes away from being the next ranked game mode.

Basoosh

07-05-2012

Quote:
aToasterStrudel:
Dominion has come pretty far since it was first in beta mode.

I would venture to guess it's probably a couple of small changes away from being the next ranked game mode.

Pretty far? It was moving for about a month there and has gone untouched since. I don't see how we're any closer to ranked Dom now than we were back in December 2011.

Tharaxis Minar

07-05-2012

Quote:
Basoosh:
Pretty far? It was moving for about a month there and has gone untouched since. I don't see how we're any closer to ranked Dom now than we were back in December 2011.

Was going to say Ive been playing Dominion for maybe... 4-5 months now? Maybe as late as January not sure. But since I started I have no seen any changes to Dominion except a few small item changes.

Mostly just changes to champs to make them more viable on SR.

So from my experience so far it seems like they forgot about this game mode. At least for the last 4 months they have

Genericke

07-05-2012

Quote:
Dnightx:
Hey Riot, will Dominion ever get ranked?

It'll probably be released with the Eve and stealth rework.

WharfRat

07-07-2012

Please Riot?