Co-op vs. AI: Abstract lane comps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HylianDefender

07-01-2012

I have been playing Co-op vs AI on Intermediate, and I have been noticing the bots go in lanes where I don't expect them to be (for example, Nasus mid or Kog' Maw top). I like to into Co-op vs. AI in order to get the hang of new champions that I want to try out, and I want the AI to be somewhat akin to an actual PvP game, where I'm going up against other players. My question is (to Riot), what prompted you to make these changes as to what lanes bots go to?
Other people can voice their speculations on this matter, as it is somewhat confusing facing champions that I don't expect to go up against in a PvP match.
EDIT: I'm not sure if this is the right section for this question, and I won't be offended if someone redirects my thread to a more appropriate thread category.

IGotCareless

07-01-2012

I feel like its a glitch, since the bots still have one support, one AD carry, on AP carry, one bruiser, and on tank, the lanes are just scrambled. That, and the fact they never said anything about it in patch notes, as far as I can tell.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

It's a bug. Riot's aware of it and they plan on fixing it.

Bronze V Jungler

07-02-2012

Yep, it's a bug.

An odd one, but Ez vs Renekton in mid was a fun one.