[Rage Guide] How Not To Play Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2009

Build not to get: Banshee's Veil, Rageblade, three Lucky Picks and Sorcerer's Boots

Things not to do: Push. Be sure that nobody else on your team has pushing power before you go for an 'AP' Sivir, that way when it comes time to take an inhibitor, your team won't be effective. Also, try not to make any kills, either.

Early Game
: Feed. Make sure they push over your tower before the 15 minute mark.

Mid Game
: Buy Banshee's Veil, because it's totally pro on Sivir.

Late Game
: Talk **** in chat about the players who are actually making an effort. Rage quit optional, depending.

I hope you've all learned how not to play Sivir, and I look forward to seeing you not playing Sivir like this. I've had lots of success losing at builds similar to this, and I've seen other players pull it off spectacularly.

/endrage

Pieceofcandy

11-04-2009

are thau mad?

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2009

lol banshee's veil... man, double spellblock? that's so epic. ima go play sivir right now!

Fallen 62

11-10-2009

lol. Good guide I have always wanted to see someone do an AP Sivir... Too bad I missed this one >.<

Lawlerkats

11-10-2009

Ragequit.

But Banshee's Veil is totally pro dude, Victoriam gets it! It's like, TWO shields! At once!

Pen15Mightier

11-10-2009

I've gotten Banshee's Veil (After Aegis) on Sivir...but to be honest, they chose 5 casters...I figured the extra protection would allow me to live longer and thusly throw more bouncing glaives to kill all their squishies...it worked too!

The Senate

11-10-2009

This is especially important when you're the most viable tower-eater in your team! Make sure nobody else has any tower pushing power before you decide to rush Banshee's veil and start stacking lucky picks.

Oh yeah, if anybody tries to tell you this build is bad, make sure to call them a fudge packing scrub. They obviously don't know anything, because they're not playing Banshee's Sivir. Anti-Semitic comments optional, but recommended.

Evernight

11-10-2009

While it does sound like you had a super feeder and an AP sivir suckfest I wouldnt be so quick to knock bashee's veil on her. The double spell block is great against stunners like sion and taric. It give the life and health you need. The nice part about it is that with your ult up they will have a hard time slowing you down with twin spell blocks

DrStrange

11-10-2009

I had someone choose malphite first. Obviously I'm thinking nice we have a tank. I choose TF thinking for more aoe. First 15 minutes, I was doing rather well. Then we began the moving together as a team and got consistently taken out. I look at the malphites items and realize he is going straight AP mejais and picks with a tear. I would have been allright if he had at least a catalyst . That's when I realized why we were failing rather hard. He was also the only tank chosen.