SR community sucks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exotic3s

07-01-2012

Okay I am a TT player you don't see people rage that much anymore troll or feed. ButI get to SR and like 70 percent of you are *******s. I am sorry for judging but for those of you who think your cool making fun of people Behind a PC like really? And than I was in a game and I was playing with a 13 year old kid okay and he ended up going like 10/15/20 and we won. But this guy on our team would not leave this poor kid alone! Me and this other guy were defending him you know, without being a jerk to the other guy. So come on guys don't be a **** to people cause you are havin a bad day or your suckin and want to blame somebody else. Talking **** will not help you or the other player will make both of you suck worse ESPECIALLY IF you doin it in all chat that lets the other teams see the team is falling apart and you will be typing alot so you will get ganked easy. AND the other player's self confidence will drop with you being an ass hole. Okay when people are ****s with me and I was sucking I admit to it and try my best and if I get reported in the end Hell, I deserve it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiceChrispy

07-01-2012

play a couple sub-30 games where you go negative in every game = "OMG 70 % *******s"