FatalElite's First Tournament 5v5 PRIZE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG Dekoy

07-05-2012

scam LOL! once we do paid entry (talking with our lawyer about gambling laws first) we will be doing flat rate for teams as many subs as they want with 85% on entry fees going into prize pool. Should only be making money off your sponsors and advertising on twitch/own3d streams. Trying to build the community, not rob it.
http://www.rg-hq.com/tournaments.php

FrozenFrame

07-05-2012

lame

TheFocus

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Dekoy View Post
scam LOL! once we do paid entry (talking with our lawyer about gambling laws first) we will be doing flat rate for teams as many subs as they want with 85% on entry fees going into prize pool. Should only be making money off your sponsors and advertising on twitch/own3d streams. Trying to build the community, not rob it.
http://www.rg-hq.com/tournaments.php
How is it a scam? All matches will be recorded and winners will get the payment within 7mins of winning (7 mins gives us time to send it to everyones paypal account)

This is not robbing anyone... IPL you pay, GB, you pay, 90% of tournys you pay..

People are making profit off of it everything will be done correctly :/
Clearly you need to talk trash and advertise yourself... Nothing about this is a scam

Also in your tourny it may be free but only first place wins while in my tourny 3 teams will win

TheFocus

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3ADl View Post
first off.. if u have not ever ran a tourney before.. do a few Free to enters.. with some RP cards.. just saying cuz some of the stuff said above ^^^ seemed like u didnt have a clue.. "seemed"

anywho.. 75$ per team is not that bad of a deal guys... 75$ is alot of money.. and if u go any higher say like 2 or 300$ per team.. i doubt anyone is willing to trust people online with that kinda money u know? and at that who has just that much money to throw around on it?! to take a chance..

any who.. yes.. im sure if Focus was a good tourney host.. he would keep 10$ of the 75$ from ea team to put twords the next pot.. or he could save it a few more times and then throw a huge tourney! who knows.. u cant just simply **** money.. so hes gotta work up to it.. granted it takes away from prize pool.. but u still get something out of it..

what u say first place 100$ ea vs 15$ ea? ya.. that my friend is called profit/winning lol
and guys rember.. this isnt the normaly 4v4 style games that everyone is soooo used to.. this is 5v5.. 5 people to split with.. 500$ to first place is alot..

^ give the guy a break lol! no one ever said u had to play in the tourney.. and if u think 15$ a person is alot? then u shouldn't b on here :3
We were thinking about doing that but if we do that they won't be able to win big and we plan to host at lease 3 tournys a month 2 small 1 big the big one will be free and the 2 small ones pay for it.

Everything will be done legit we all know what to look for as cheats/hacks
All matches will be recorded and maybe lived streamed if we find someone that is willing to live stream for us..

Also, I agree $500 to first place is alot even if you don't win you always have another chance at the next tourny...

1st, 2nd, and 3rd are all making profit off of the tourny..
All prizes will be sent right after the match (The teams will get them within 7mins this gives us time to send them out to all members of there team)\

And I thank you for not a butt on the thread means alot..