Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

if team full of trolls and feeders can I afk without report?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k463

07-01-2012

Hey there, Im in a game right now and typing this. Our entire team is feeding and trolling, 1/8 within 6 minutes, etc. All 4 refuse to surrender because they are some brazillian premade. If I leave, will I get reported?

pickanamesowecan

07-01-2012

Probably but you most likely wont get banned for it

k463

07-01-2012

how long does it take to find out if someone hit "punish" on the tribunal or whatever the process is for "idling" in a game?

Amaltron

Recruiter

07-01-2012

You keep playing. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because they are doing poorly, does not give you the right to afk.

k463

07-01-2012

Quote:
Amaltron:
You keep playing. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because they are doing poorly, does not give you the right to afk.

you missed the part where it was intentional

StarxPower

07-01-2012

Leaverbuster will catch you and you will get banned. Be sure to keep buying skins though!

MoreMedz

07-01-2012

If a loss is inevitable, then you should have no fear of losing.

Think of it as an opportunity to have a consequence free game. Try out that special build you have always wanted to try out. Camp their bush like a modern day Rambo. Take charge and play like a boss. Everything is possible.

Amaltron

Recruiter

07-01-2012

Quote:
k463:
you missed the part where it was intentional

You don't fight fire with fire. They will have a reason to report you as well because you went afk.

thepantsparty

07-01-2012

Quote:
k463:
Hey there, Im in a game right now and typing this. Our entire team is feeding and trolling, 1/8 within 6 minutes, etc. All 4 refuse to surrender because they are some brazillian premade. If I leave, will I get reported?

Whether or not you get reported depends on the players on your team. If they report you, you have been reported. From what you've seen of them, what do you think they'll do?

Even if they don't report you to Tribunal, you'll still get marked with a leave by LeaverBuster. If you leave enough games, you'll automatically get banned by that (regardless of if you've been reported to Tribunal or not).