Swarm of the Void- Art included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

I may or may not have drawn inspiration from famous trios. Think the hyenas, the three stooges, etc.

Formless

09-06-2012

Bump

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

ah well thank your sir :P

BergMeister

09-12-2012

New concept added.

BergMeister

09-15-2012

League Judgement added.

Shrouded Snake

09-17-2012

I like the League Judgement. A bit of a read but with this guy, it's a good thing.

BergMeister

09-19-2012

Numbers have been added. Other than tweaks and such, The swarm of the void is complete.

Fouquet

09-20-2012

I'd like to critique the art if i may since you opened with the fact that you are an illustration major.

ill start by saying your color gestures looks decent. you seem to have an idea about color theory so i wont touch on it too much.

one thing that i would highly recommend for you studying animal physiology and muscle structure before inventing creatures of your own. all life (as we know it) is based on certain principles, blueprints you could call it. before you try and create an impossible creature you must first figure out how to make a possible creature and then know how to modify its muscular structure to make sense for your creature.

the above takes alot of time and practice. alot. dont be discouraged and keep on working on it if it truly is your passion.

BergMeister

09-20-2012

Thank you for your critique, I do intend to take animal anatomy at some point, as well as human anatomy, yet in the path that we take, I've only reached the point of color theory. The art I've done is rough, I know this, but the intent was to give a general view of the monsters so theres something at least to look at. I've studied color theory very intently so colors are my stronger point at the moment

BergMeister

09-22-2012

bumping.
would like some more reviews!
Reviews I am most seeking --
- Reviews concerning league judgement/ lore
- Numbers on abilities
- Art (critiques and how I can improve myself are more than welcome)

If the three above aren't of your cup of tea I'm happy to hear anything you have, I simply wished to state what I need most.