Swarm of the Void- Art included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

bump, appologies again, been focusing on my entry for fahrabooms contest.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

still working on lore for Kassadin's daughter, in case any are interested it basically goes as such.
The already established lore of her is that Kassadin was tricked into sacrificing her to the void by Malzahar. My take on this is that he has another daughter who wasn't considered as gifted as the other, which is why malzahar didnt take much interest in her. When Kassadin himself returned from the void, he carried what was left of the daughter he was forced to sarcafice, it was a voidblade that had entrapped her soul, the last living part of her. He gave this to his other daughter, Erlose, in tears he begged of her to find a way to stop the void since he had failed to do that, and his role as a father. She accepted the blade, and is now working with her sister to end the void, see Fahraboom's contest for ability set and more information. Official lore for her will be posted as soon as I am completed with it.

EDIT: to those who are looking for me to complete The swarm, and to Rolepgeek, I appologize I've put everything else on the back burner for now until I complete this contest, I will be completing the Swarm shortly after, and then working on Rolepgeek's concepts that he asked me to do for him.

BergMeister

08-16-2012

should be the last bump for a while....im home now and am plan free for a few days, should be able to get my **** together and get the swarm finished.

BergMeister

08-21-2012

I am currently crunching numbers for his abilities, and the art is almost complete for Gevaar.

Formless

08-21-2012

Wow you have come up with one of the coolest most interesting and confusing concepts that I have ever read. I think I understand how the abilities work and I thinj its brilliant. I can't. Wait to see what the third member looks like it sounds like he will be slightly on the chubbyish side but that's just me jumping to conclusions. A few things I noticed. On senttiment of fear the second ability is called screech but the description read stares into soul... might need to rename the ability. Other than that it seems good.

If you get a chance could you review my champion quilong the sage of the soil? I don't have. The abikity to put in a link because I am doing this from a phone but just type quilong into the search on the champion concept form and its the only one there. Once again great job

BergMeister

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formless View Post
Wow you have come up with one of the coolest most interesting and confusing concepts that I have ever read. I think I understand how the abilities work and I thinj its brilliant. I can't. Wait to see what the third member looks like it sounds like he will be slightly on the chubbyish side but that's just me jumping to conclusions. A few things I noticed. On senttiment of fear the second ability is called screech but the description read stares into soul... might need to rename the ability. Other than that it seems good.

If you get a chance could you review my champion quilong the sage of the soil? I don't have. The abikity to put in a link because I am doing this from a phone but just type quilong into the search on the champion concept form and its the only one there. Once again great job
Yes, I plan to rework the abilites as I come up with their numbers to 1) balance him and 2) make sure everything makes sense. I plan for Gevaar not to be nessicarily chubbier, but just in general dumber and more insane. As far as his abilties work, its simple once you understand it, he has his 3 basic abilites which set up for a combo tree that he is going to take. the Q does more single target physical damage, the W does more CC, and the E does more magic AOE. When he clicks on the first string, all of his abilities will change based upon that to the "second click" abilities, and then again for the "third click" abilities which are meant to be finishers. Their ultimate simply is what makes them the swarm and not the trio of talking lizards, the lore suggests that they are still weak in power as to their full potential, and what they are effectively doing, is opening a void portal and letting more of them out (just imagine like a million of these things, the Swarm of the void you see is only 3 of them).

Formless

08-21-2012

Alright thanks for clearing that up I really wish one of the reds would see this. You said omen was one of their old champ concepts?

BergMeister

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formless View Post
Alright thanks for clearing that up I really wish one of the reds would see this. You said omen was one of their old champ concepts?
yes, it was a champion they left because they couldnt work it into the meta. Therefore I reworked him visually, lore-wise, and ability wise to fit the game.

BergMeister

08-22-2012

Concept 3/3 Added. Gevaar's concept has arrived.

Formless

08-23-2012

After seeing the concept for the third void beast these guys started to remind me of the hyenas from lionking lol. Great job on the third concept.