Swarm of the Void- Art included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEETsfail View Post
i started to review this then i got confused and more confused, perhaps you should repost this concept in one main post instead of 3, because its hard to understand whats going on.
1st post is The general champ info.
2nd post is abilities.
3rd is lore.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

I'm currently working on the second to last concept for the Swarm. Featuring Gevaar, whose appearance is going to have a more maniacal look to it, as Gevaar is completely and totally insane. After that I will be focusing on numbers and slight ability reworks. And the Swarm will be complete. I have an idea for a champion after that, the idea is a Violinist whose bow has a blade attatched to it, he would be a melee champion that revolves around using music and his bow. Names and mechanics are still up in the air, I haven't decided yet.

BergMeister

07-24-2012

bump

Rolepgeek

07-24-2012

Did you draw those pics of them, Berg?

BergMeister

07-24-2012

for Gevaar? I'm still working on it. Had some difficulties making em look like I want, I'm not the best at digital painting, bear with me.

Rolepgeek

07-24-2012

I meant Omen and Qualm...those are really good.

Rolepgeek

07-24-2012

If you did make them, I'd like to request something of you, if you would take the time, or care to. Could you help with concept drawings for my minions?

BergMeister

07-24-2012

Oh oh oh. I see what you meant by that question. Yes, I did the art. yeh. I can do that sometime, not a problem.

Rolepgeek

07-24-2012

Thanks! ^^

Tell me if you need any details about their weapons or anything.

BergMeister

07-24-2012

yeh gimme all the information you can

Message me in game and ill give you my email and then send me everything I need to know about the champion and any other ideas and such.