Swarm of the Void- Art included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

thanks guys [: when I have a little time I'm going to start looking over some of the abilities to make them even more fun and unique.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

lets hit 10,000 views!

Nysta

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergMeister View Post
I plan to create my own video game. How far am I? mmm. I'd say I have about 50% of the story line complete. All the major stuff is thought out, but the gaps need to be sewn together.
Sounds cool!

BergMeister

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysta View Post
Sounds cool!
it does, but it may or may not happen idk. Maybe, I will just turn it into a book in the far future. I do want to do something with it, but it may not work out because I'd like a job at Riot but they don't do those kind of games and the larger companies that do I dislike with a passion. I could go with a smaller company but I'd be afraid of it being low budget and turning out ****. So we'll see I guess.

Moby the White

02-12-2013

you have to join #ccf first

BergMeister

02-19-2013

Almost at 10,000 views!

BergMeister

02-20-2013

88 more views!

Update: 34 more!

BergMeister

02-22-2013

Oh your bloody kidding me....I have 9,999 views.....

BergMeister

02-23-2013

Did it!

P3Ri ChoReSiS