Swarm of the Void- Art included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

I do, the majority of my concept art is in pencil and other traditional methods. I'm in the process of learning multiple new styles and mediums. Only thing I ask of a person who would request a piece done with me is to keep up with me and not disappear. I've had it done several times to me haha.

Also, as far as the review of the Swarm and the thought they they were too versatile, the swarm was build as a chaser/bruiser. Mid lane wouldn't do well for them simply in the fact that they require room to chase down their prey and they don't have a strong gap closer other than their blink which is an ability they can only use once every combo, and the tree it takes to use doesn't offer a lot of damage. Top lane and jungle is where they are designed to excell. There is plenty of chasing room and they have moment speed and cc to get into lanes quickly to be an effective jungler. Not to mention what about Lee sin? He can be a support, jungler, top, and mid. The only thing he doesnt do is ADC. I designed them to scale like Shyvanna, they will do both magic and physical damage which makes them difficult to build resistances against.
I will review your champion as soon as I have completed the other champion that was requested of me to be done in review, I put it off because I've had a horrible cold since christmas, its almost gone so i should be back on my game soon.

NobSaiboot

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergMeister View Post
I do, the majority of my concept art is in pencil and other traditional methods. I'm in the process of learning multiple new styles and mediums. Only thing I ask of a person who would request a piece done with me is to keep up with me and not disappear. I've had it done several times to me haha.
Well I visit these forums quite a bit so you wouldn't have to worry about me disappearing on you. :3

Would you require anything from me for me to ask for a request like RP or something? :3

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Thats entirely up to you, I offer my services for free. Just friend me in game and I'll give you my email, give me all the details of the work your requesting to be completed as well as any deadline as like when you would like it completed by if you have one, and we'll go from there.

NobSaiboot

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergMeister View Post
Thats entirely up to you, I offer my services for free. Just friend me in game and I'll give you my email, give me all the details of the work your requesting to be completed as well as any deadline as like when you would like it completed by if you have one, and we'll go from there.
Sounds good to me. Thanks for offering your help. ^^

BergMeister

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Sounds good to me. Thanks for offering your help. ^^
For now I consider it my honor, it gives me a chance to show of what I got, if other people like it then I build up a reputation.

NobSaiboot

12-28-2012

Just sent you one. (Although since you're Uber-Sick I won't badger you about it.)

BergMeister

12-28-2012

I didn't get it.

BergMeister

01-07-2013

Concept art for Dante has been completed. For any interested. Please go onto my deviant art from the link i have place on the links section of the Swarm.

ExjK

01-07-2013

I'm not sure I quite understand how cooldowns affect this champion. If I start with Q, then use W and E actives...do all 3 skills go on CD? Or only the Q since I started the combo there?

BergMeister

01-07-2013

All 3 start their cooldown after all 3 abilities are used.