Swarm of the Void- Art included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

loved it! lol, I forgot I put in the line Why that one! I wanna kill the fat one! Found myself laughing when I heard it. Little bit of work would need to be done, and I'd be willing to work side by side with you if you wanna take up the challenge of bringing the voice of the Swarm. If not thats aight too, but I really really just found the past few minutes to be hilarious listening to them.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

The Poly-demensional Champion Achion has been put on hold for a while, I am currently working on a larger project. The heart of the void beckons to you all, it is a dark place earning it the nickname the Heart of Darkness, it seeks to engulf all that you hold dear, but fear not: A spark of light shimmers in this heart, but will it be powerful enough to extinguish the monstrous void. Stay tuned.

Sneak Peeks of what is planned:
Community Contests for the building of the second part of the expansion (the first is being created by wulffe, named A Coming Storm)
New Champions
New Skins
2 New maps, containing a Deathmatch type approach
Lore
and anything else people are willing to pitch in or give me ideas for

BergMeister

12-23-2012

Bumping, still looking for further comments. Also please look at my AMA, I am a council member and we have decided to do AMA's to better improve the community, I have decided to do one on Ability Synergy. Should you have a question or simply wish to view my answers to different things then here is the link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2915399.

BergMeister

12-24-2012

bump

CommanderVision

12-24-2012

Dude, this is really cool! +1

BergMeister

12-24-2012

Thanks [: anything in particular that makes you feel that way.

Norlamin

12-25-2012

Not a human, and from the void? Yes, please!

+1, hopefully gets implemented.

BergMeister

12-27-2012

thanks alot, i'd love it to be as well :P but I'm here for the fun of it and for the practicing of champcrafting should I ever in the future after I hone my trade to a desired level a job at riot.

NobSaiboot

12-28-2012

Alright...Let;s get right into it.

-Passive- I like it. Everything about it compliments each other.

-Q- (First cast) Pretty good. Although 2.5 doesn't seem like very much to me...
(Second Cast W) Compliments the first cast very well.
(Second Cast E) Good steroid.
(Third Cast W) Needs clarification. 175% bonus AD (If so then it's kinda OP) Total AD (Which definitely is OP) or Base AD?
(Third Cast E) Very good.

-W- (First Cast) Interesting ability. Pretty effective too.
(Second Cast E) I'm unsure whether or not it should scale on AD or not. Also the MR reduction is vague, needs clarification.
(Second Cast Q) Doesn't really belong with the rest kit. Also scaling on AD makes no sense seeing as it's magic damage.
(Third Cast E) Good ability but it needs clarification. How many times does it bounce? And how much damage is dealt if it's a kill?
(Third Cast Q) Probably shouldn't be doing physical but other then that it's pretty good.

-E- (First Cast) Pretty good.
(Second Cast Q) Pretty good.
(Second Cast W) Needs clarification. Is it a skillshot cone? Or is it AoE? Also it probably shouldn't scaleo on AD if it's magic damage (seems to be a reoccurring theme :3 )
(Third Cast Q) Probably shouldn't scales on AD if it deals magic damage. otherwise okay.
(Third Cast W) CD increase is overpowered. Otherwise okay.

-R- Summon type abilities don't make for good ultimates but this one is actually fine. Not underpowered and still worth keeping an eye on. Very well done.

All in all pretty cool concept but there's one big flaw that I see. They have a total of 16 abilities. They don't really have a set role. I can see them going Jungle, Mid, Top and even AD Carry because of the skillset. A jack of all trades and a master of none. Not really a good concept but a cool one regardless. I hope I was of some help. If you have time could you give one of my champions a look? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2874477 You don't have to if you don't want to. :3

NobSaiboot

12-28-2012

Also on a non-related side note : You do Concept Art?