Swarm of the Void- Art included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

"Your mind cannot withstand the fear that shall consume you whenst this bump is unleashed." -Qualm

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

"We are the Swarm, and we wish to consume more comments, then soon we shall take over your forums! MUWHAHAHAHA!" -Swarm of the Void

Opicapau

11-17-2012

Honey Badger !!!

BergMeister

11-18-2012

lol?

BergMeister

11-25-2012

a bump for a last ditch effort for an amazing comeback?

BergMeister

11-29-2012

Last ditch effort! For the Swarm!

BergMeister

12-01-2012

Congratulations to Cain- The forgotten Shield and Lord Kyleshorse in their victory of the Male CCFC voice over contest over the Swarm of the Void, for those who were not following, both sides were fighting neck to neck, until the Swarm pulled ahead and seemed guaranteed to win, until a surprising yet well deserved turn of events occurred and Cain came out ahead. I have decided that I will eventually do my own voicework for the Swarm, I simply need to play with the program more until I am more comfortable, I also might need a new headset soon, since mine is very old and the quality might not be up to par.

BergMeister

12-03-2012

"Mortals be fearful for our work has nearly been completed, you precious world shall soon be ours, it is only a matter of time, the heart of darkness is upon the border, and they are hungry. Prepare your best, we shall be waiting!" -The Swarm of the Void

BergMeister

12-09-2012

bumping

Billy

12-09-2012

Didn't do all the lines, but had fun trying to come up with a goofy voice for Gevaar xP

https://soundcloud.com/viveledodo/swarm-of-the-void