Swarm of the Void- Art included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

The Splash Art has been completed by MurdokX. It has been posted.

MurdokX

10-14-2012

bump! great champion idea! what i love about this concept is the variety of combo you have on the arsenal!

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

I can't thank you enough.

EDIT: I told MurdokX to take a little pride and brag a little bit but he won't do it so I will for him. I can't say how difficult or not it was but the work that come from his hand is absolutely amazing and was how I had envisioned the Swarm from the start, I knew this was going to be amazing from the very start when he first showed me the under painting. This is the progress that I had watched.

√Čidolon

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamur View Post
was use this as a Nocturne skin think it fits this guy more
I'm using this as a skin for my Namesake champion! Wicked!

BergMeister

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by …idolon View Post
I'm using this as a skin for my Namesake champion! Wicked!
glad posts on my champion could serve as an inspiration to other ones.

BergMeister

10-21-2012

For any following: Changes have been made to the skill set to better fit with the characters personalities as well as been moved around or changed for balance issues. Please review, any feed back would be grand.

Shruiecken

10-24-2012

Ive said it once, and ill say it again i really like this one

BergMeister

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shruiecken View Post
Ive said it once, and ill say it again i really like this one
Thanks much [: and with that, I wonder. What about this champion makes it shine out to be one that you like, or better asked, what is good about this design, and is there anything I could make improvements on?

BergMeister

10-28-2012

bump

3mptylord

10-28-2012

Before I even begin to read it, let me make sure I've understood the basic mechanic:

Q, W and E each have 5 abilities.

Upon casting Q, W or E, the other two abilities will change; and then upon casting a second ability, the third will change? Omen of Agony unlocks Mental Barrage and Blink. Mental Barrage unlocks Nausea; and Blink unlocks Discharge...

Or, does Q unlocked the other Q-abilities? So if I use Omen of Agony, W and E change to Crippling Bite and Energizing Roar? What happens from here? Do I choose one, then they both change to Skull Bash and Cleave? Or does only the one I cast change? So I cast Crippling Bite and my options are Skull Bash and Energizing Roar?

Perhaps wording it: Omen of Agony: ...blah blah effect... using Omen of Agony will grant access to Y and Z. And then on Y and Z you say where you go next.

EDIT: With your permission, I'll make a Wiki-formatted-version of this idea... to see if it's less confusing with pictures and tables. O_O