Wtf is wrong with this players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverlord88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

So, i started game as fiddlesticks jungle, and i had a katarina on top, all the lanes started winning, except for katarina vs wukong, then kat started crying and stayed at base, but walking around, i was holding her lane, and fed wukong killed me, ok. Then she started building one boot of each kind (Swiftness, mobility, mercs, etc) and running into them by their turret to get killed, she attracted them to dragon when i was soloing with like 500 health, i got killed again, and then at the end of the game i asked for the other team to report her, then they said: "Why? Report fid" and only our team reported katarina, theirs thought it was a good game, i mean, it was good for them, if you like to one push 3 turrets and ace twice in a row, but it wasnt really competitive, so im asking, wtf dudes, don't troll or ruin the games -_-

Yikole

07-01-2012

This game's community is horrible. I'm talking, like, absolutely horrible. I frequently go on 4-5 losing streaks due to leavers or trolls. There's literally a leaver on one team or the other every other game. It's really kind of pitiful. >_>

Silverlord88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Yeah yeah, and the worst thing is that the other team don't notice it's not good at all, if they reported those trolls, we could get them to the tribunal and ban them for a lot of time, i would like to have less trolls on draft queues -_-

KingSnafu

07-01-2012

well, what u can expect from a game where even the mods (pendragon) gets frustrated and insults the community when something bad happens. Kind of gives the impression that they only give a **** to the point that you will keep buying skins from them, and also kinda of makes them hypocrites for banning people for doing them same (not that they shouldnt but when u do it as well..)

roughneck65

07-01-2012

I haven't played rank yet and this hasn't happened to me in normals yet but it may soon.

Ameranthene

07-01-2012

This is why it seems to be a lose lose situation. Ranked people take the game too seriously, Normal people act like the game is Ranked...video games frustrate the hell out of people but when it's to the point where I see some of the stuff I do on the Tribunal...it's terrible.

TeknoWizard

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughneck65 View Post
I haven't played rank yet and this hasn't happened to me in normals yet but it may soon.
I know right? I only play draft normals, and I don't get this "troll every single game" there. Makes me wonder why I should do ranked at all.

Shenmaui

07-01-2012

The real problem I'VE noticed in my agonizing climb out of ELO Hell ( I just made it to 1200s yesterday)
Is that you CAN'T assume a troll is EVER going to help, just assume they've already DC'd and play it as a 4v5. Those ARE winnable if you play right. That's literally the only way I was able to climb from my miserable 6 losses in a row to 6 wins in a row putting me in 1200. I had a leaver/troll in literally ALL but 2 games.