Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

08-21-2012

"Apologies if I persist, Luxanna. But why didn't you answer about Katarina? Is there something that happened?...You don't have to answer."

Dear Luxanna

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
"Apologies if I persist, Luxanna. But why didn't you answer about Katarina? Is there something that happened?...You don't have to answer."
Turning back to Jayce, Luxanna shrugged. "Nothing's happened, at least nothing I know of, why? Do you know something I don't?"

(Denial op)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Knocking was something that seemed to go unheeded in much of the world, but the knight behind the door was polite to a point of honor. As he gained permission to enter, the sound of armored boots on the floor marked his motion as he opened the door, revealing himself to be none other than Klarth Daragonwill, certainly a blast from Luxanna's past.

"Oh...Lady Luxanna... Forgive my intrusion." He bowed. "I did not realize you had company..."
If Lux was surprised then she hid it well, pausing to give him a fond smile before gesturing around the room, introducing her company one by one. "I'm sure you know of Shyvana, and Jayce is one of our newest combatants from Piltover. Friends, this is Klarth Darkwill, noble of Demacia and a close friend."

Edit - Dragonwill* Otherwise.. Awkwardness)

Ryugi Kazamaru

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
If Lux was surprised then she hid it well, pausing to give him a fond smile before gesturing around the room, introducing her company one by one. "I'm sure you know of Shyvana, and Jayce is one of our newest combatants from Piltover. Friends, this is Klarth Dragonwill, noble of Demacia and a close friend."
"Greetings all, and hello to you, Shyvana. You're looking well as always." He turned to regard the man from Piltover. "So you're Piltover's resident vigilante hero, eh? A pleasure." He then turned back to Lux.

"Lady Luxanna, if I am intruding, I can always return at a later time. I simply wished to speak with you." He smiled handsomely. "It...has been a while."

Dear Luxanna

08-21-2012

Lux shook her head, inviting him to sit next to her. "No please, you're welcome to stay, I was simply having a conversation with Shy and Jayce, feel free to join in if you wish~"

Valorans Outlaw

08-21-2012

Jayce nods. "I just heard something happened between you and her, but I don't really know of anything besides that, just some whispers here and there. I guess they were just lies."

Ryugi Kazamaru

08-21-2012

"I'd be honored." Klarth bowed once again and took a seat near Lux, setting his sword and shield to the side as he made himself comfortable.

Well, as comfortable as one could be in full-plate armor.

Ask Shyvana

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
However reddened her cheeks may have been, Luxanna gave a glaring look to the dragon. (Hehe.. irony) "I'll.. keep that in mind!"
Shyvana laughed again, delighted with Lux's reaction.

"Consider this revenge for all the dresses you have forced me to try on, Luxanna." She said, smirking.

Dear Luxanna

08-21-2012

Quote:
Jayce nods. "I just heard something happened between you and her, but I don't really know of anything besides that, just some whispers here and there. I guess they were just lies."
"Lies.. Quite.." With a smile she turned back to him. "Any other questions Jayce?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana laughed again, delighted with Lux's reaction.

"Consider this revenge for all the dresses you have forced me to try on, Luxanna." She said, smirking.
Lux puffed up her cheeks and blew a raspberry at Shyvana.

"But you liiiiked them.. at least that's what you told me.. Come to think of it I still haven't seen you wear any of them since you tried them..."

Valorans Outlaw

08-21-2012

"Maybe we could be friends?"

Dear Luxanna

08-21-2012

Quote:
"Maybe we could be friends?"
Luxanna smiled and nodded towards the Defender.

"I think I'd like that Jayce."